Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

What's going on in Egypt?

So, what do you guys think about what's going on in Egypt? Are you with the Egyptian protestors? Are you worried about the stability of the country, region? Did you see the "pro-government" supporters riding around on horses and camels?
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    I am worried about all the innocent people caught up in this shit, especially youngins.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    lets just thank our lucky stars that their military and weapon technology is pretty abysmal, could you imagine if they had our weaponry? psh goodbye middle east.... anyway, i think it will calm down soon, im following it closely

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    word is muslim extremist are behind it...israil is supposedly on alert...since it was muslims in egypt that started the 6 day war..

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    well considering that there are coutnless amounts of people that are muslims, especially in northern africa like egypt. its kinda hard to just say muslim extremists. i think the same would happen if obama or our priminister tried holding onto their power longer than they could and nobody could remove them, even though neither has done what they advertised to do :/
    i just hope it ends quickly and nobody gets killed cos of this crap.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Remember, it's not the "muslim" part that is bad, it's the "extremist" part.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Everyone has some good points. We need to be very concerned about what happens in the rest of the world, especially these countries in the near and middle east. Generally, how one country goes, it's neighbors follow, and we're seeing that. We do need to worry about the innocents as and if, this starts to become too violent. And yes, it's not the "Muslim" part we need to worry about, it's the "Extremist" part. Listen, the U.S. and others pump BILLIONS into these small dicatorial regimes just to have some measure of control and peace and keep the radicals and violent anti-west and anti-semetic extremists out of power. I believe every nation of individuals deserves the right to self-govern without kings and dictatiors, so I'm for that. What I'm against is violent protest and allowing a radical, aggressive government to obtain power. Thankfully, the military appears to be staying as out of it as they can and they appear to be trying to protect people or maintain peace, but it won't last. It's very unstable over there right now. The sad thing is, that area of the world has ALWAYS been unstable. Sadly there has been little progress. It seems the radicals won't be happy until either side is dead and it's a shame. Both arguments have merit, but there seems to be such a deep rooted hatred of each side from the other that it will not change. And we, as westerners, don't seem equipped to deal with them.

Array

School
    Gracie Jiu Jitsu & 10th Planet
    fuck im! we give them too much money, and military aide as it is..

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    I won't for a second pretend to know what's really going on in Egypt, cuz I really don't. But I do get the impression that the revolt is really a legit uprising against the bullshit that goes on in their country. The youth seem to be foundation of the uprising. Similar to what happened in China, Tiananmen Square.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    My hopes is that nothing happens to the Rancor pit.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast