Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu

Pablo Popovitch Shirt - Hell of a cause, help out if you can

Hey, i'm in no way affiliated w/ Budo, Pablo, or anything else...but i think this is a hell of a cause and i encourage everyone that can, to help out:

http://www.budovideos.com/shop/custo...97&cat=&page=1

Budovideos and Shoyoroll team up to support Pablo Popovitch's plea for aid.

Last month the mountain region of Rio de Janeiro experienced tremendous flooding, resulting in the deaths of over 600 victims, among them the mother of BJJ champion and our friend, Pablo Popovitch. The landslide demolished his parents home, resulting in his mother's death and his father's hospitalization in critical condition. Given the current state of health care in Brazil, Pablo has issued a plea for assistance in getting his father moved to a private institution that is better equipped to treat him and aid in his recovery.

Pablo has been a Budovideos and Shoyoroll sponsored athlete for some time now, and we hope to help him in his time of need. We will be issuing a limited edition Shoyoroll T-shirt, with $20 of each sale going directly to benefit Pablo and his family as they attempt to recover from this disaster. Simply purchasing one of these limited T-shirts will go a long way in showing Pablo the support that the BJJ community has to give, and you can also visit his website to donate directly.

The text translates to:
    "a mothers love is never forgotten"

Designed by well known urban street designer, Charles Leddy.

Pre sale will end on Feb 21st. Shirts will begin shipping around Feb 25th

Ordered one yesterday.

Though I wish the money went to more people than just his family, its still a good cause to help out one of our sport's best.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    ttt

Palmer has a heart. Never saw it coming.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Ordered 2.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    ttt

Palmer has a heart. Never saw it coming.

Whyyyy you dirty rat! Now you've forced me to try and find an ulterior motive for this thread.

Thanks for the support dudes.
    It's awesome to see the community pulling together for one of our own.