Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    Silva is the baddest man on the planet

at this point its like, who do you bring in to fight Silva? I mean the GSP fight is publicity... and its a title fight, but does it only affect anything if Anderson loses? Surely Silva wont be the 170lb champ...

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate Hollyfield View Post
    at this point its like, who do you bring in to fight Silva? I mean the GSP fight is publicity... and its a title fight, but does it only affect anything if Anderson loses? Surely Silva wont be the 170lb champ...
    It's being fought at 185 so only silva's belt is on the line.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Rosę View Post
    Yes, it was! Anderson just mentioned it on ESPN. I remember seeing a video of Seagal training Silva for his fight vs Sonnen.
    I'm calling BS....I think Anderson is a fan of Seagals and all but...uhm...this is from 3 years ago..

so obviously he had it in his repertoire before Seagal started "training" him

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!

Segal sounds like such a creeper. He is too legit to quit though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Van Nuys
    Segal is legit, I am not sure why people make fun of him. Almost everyone that talks shit about Segal don't even have half the martial arts achievements that he has.

Array

School
    home
    he said he learned it last year but he did it in the fight with hendo 2-3 years ago?

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyK5 View Post
    Segal is legit, I am not sure why people make fun of him. Almost everyone that talks shit about Segal don't even have half the martial arts achievements that he has.
    There's so many shady hollywood stories with that dude but in his defense, none of that has anything to do with his martial arts.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    There's so many shady hollywood stories with that dude but in his defense, none of that has anything to do with his martial arts.
    true. I hate that peoples rep is brought into question for things that dont pertain to the issue at hand... but thats just life for you i guess.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast