Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford

Ufc in 1-2 years!!!

I think in 1-2 years the

bantamweight-urijah faber (gets a title shot after his next win)

lightweight champ-frankie edgar (beats gray maynard by decision, and then anthony pettis by tko)

welterweight champ-Bj penn (penn beats ficth, and gets a title shot but gsp beats jake sheilds in a dominating performance and decides to move up to middleweight, they make the fight for the belt Bj penn vs nick diaz after they eventually get nick diaz to the ufc bj and nick have a war but bj ends up winning by decision)

middleweight-Gsp (When gsp moved up to middleweight they make the biggest fight in mma history Anderson silva vs Gsp, anderson ends up winning this macth by ko in the first round making him move up to lhw, then they make the mw championship fight Gsp vs Chael sonnen, gsp wins by decision)

light heavyweight- Anderson silva (jon jones beats shougun by 1st round tko,anderson silva then fights jon jones for the title and anderson wins by 2nd round submission)

Heavyweight- Cain velasquese (Has an unstopable run at hw simmaler to anderson silva eventually cain moves down to lhw)

What do you guys think?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    i think i would disagree with some points.. but could easily see your side. The only one i would say i strongly disagree with is Anderson submitting Jon Jones. I would LOVE to see that fight.. but i think Jon would have all sorts of advantage on the ground. The stand up game would be SUPER exciting though.