Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    Unaffiliated

Street Grappling should be legal.

So today I'm on my way to my anger management class and stop off to get some Jamba Juice. I get there and park my truck next to some ghetto looking car with an eqaully ghetto looking dude and his mom sitting inside so I make sure I lock my doors. I go into Jamba and order my shit. When I get back to my truck I try to unlock my door but theres a key broken off in the keyhole. By then, the ghetto car with the ghetto guy inside is pulling out with dude smiling at me in the front seat. Now, I know it's illegal to just punch someone in the face... I know because this is the reason I now must go to anger management every monday, but shouldn't you at least be able to choke a Motherfucker out for this? Seriously, shouldn't I be able to reach in this dudes car and Marcelo Choke his ass and leave him hanging limp in the front seat while his mom just sits there, shocked, wondering if she's next. Haha. Just kidding, kind of. Sorry if I'm rambling. Tell me what you think.

Array

School
    11th Dimension
    should have snatched up his ass out of that car by his throat and made him pull that key out with his teeth. but maybe it was a trick done to you to see if you could pass the test? or get the plate numbers and find his car/paybacks a bitch. ninja style.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I actually dont think its illegal. Ive got in fights and used jiujitsu as self defense (ended with a rear naked choke), And cops got involved and i told them that i tried to avoid the fight and that he kept coming.. and i told the cop i didnt want to hit the guy so i just choked him until he stopped so nobody got hurt. and the cop seemed pretty cool with it. He just told me that i handled it correctly. But the other guy also admitted to swinging first so that might be why. idk.

remain calm. life goes better when you remain calm. Ignore pricks and dicks. If everyone that made you mad in a day's time got punched or choked out then you would be spending a lot of time in the slamma. F that when your in the slamma you can't enjoy.................xbox, beer, good food, jiu jitsu, sleep, etc etc. F em hell f em.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    here in alabama... we would shoot them until they stopped moving, or breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    O yeah Tennessee gonna smash them elephants in football next year. Just thought I'd throw that into the fire and watch it burn good and inhale the corrosion that is emitted into the ozone.

Array

School
    None
    Get mad like he wanted you to be, realize you just lost the battle.

Don't feed the trolls. Even in real life.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by chronic_jiujitsu View Post
    I actually dont think its illegal. Ive got in fights and used jiujitsu as self defense (ended with a rear naked choke), And cops got involved and i told them that i tried to avoid the fight and that he kept coming.. and i told the cop i didnt want to hit the guy so i just choked him until he stopped so nobody got hurt. and the cop seemed pretty cool with it. He just told me that i handled it correctly. But the other guy also admitted to swinging first so that might be why. idk.
    Yeah, I think the other guy screwed himself on that one.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Friday View Post
    I need friends like you around.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Blankenship View Post
    remain calm. life goes better when you remain calm. Ignore pricks and dicks. If everyone that made you mad in a day's time got punched or choked out then you would be spending a lot of time in the slamma. F that when your in the slamma you can't enjoy.................xbox, beer, good food, jiu jitsu, sleep, etc etc. F em hell f em.
    You still get jiu jitsu in jail, just not the kind we're used to. The Naked Rear Naked Choke is not something you wanna get caught in.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast