Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney

My 4 year old rocks!!

I had been strongly suggesting that my 4 year old start taking BJJ...he wasn't ready. So I'm rewatching the Nick Diaz fight and he started imitating the moves on me....and we had an impromptu rough house session. He never did this before. So then he says, "Daddy, can I start taking boxing lessons?" Well yes son...yes you can!

Now he is asking me every 5 minutes about it. His mom is just shaking her head....this is going to be REALLY fun....

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Thats awesome my 3 year old told me that she doesnt want to do jiu jitsu right now she just wants to do gymnastics. But everytime she gets all hyped up she starts working on her squeeze. Its funny until my wife yells at me when she is getting choked. I tell her she will stop when you tap. She will thank me when some dipshit fucks with my little girl and she chokes them out.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Thats awesome my 3 year old told me that she doesnt want to do jiu jitsu right now she just wants to do gymnastics. But everytime she gets all hyped up she starts working on her squeeze. Its funny until my wife yells at me when she is getting choked. I tell her she will stop when you tap. She will thank me when some dipshit fucks with my little girl and she chokes them out.
    Or I could come over and we could pull a bad boys II. That sounds more fun.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    And he finally posts. About fucking time. For sure there will be no one thats comes by between all of us. She will hate us all.

Array

School
    10th Planet Swagg Coach
    u no whats is so funny is i always see u on on this
    BUT I NEVER SEE U IN RIVERSIDE WOW WHERE IS THE LOVE 10TH PLANET RIVERSIDE S@M.COM
    u can make it up bring your kid to see CHAD BOLLINGER HE WILL GET THE KID HANDS RIGHT

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    I'm at Riverside Submission at their new perris spot....10th planet is almost in corona...well honestly I'm not anywhere right now. I had to break some knuckles off at work so I'm getting my schedule together. I love my coaches at riverside submission...and they have the best kids grappling team..well hell one of the best in the country....

Cut it out Ricco..you making me feel guilty man....

Array

School
    RMNU
    That's cool!