Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ

10th planet Miami??

Hey guys hows it going the names Angel Diaz im fairly new to the forums and just a little more in the rubber guard system me and my friend train by ourselves using the books and DVD's but I was wondering because I heard a supposed rumor but is there any plans on making a 10th planet gym here in Miami it would be amazing since I personally dont know many rubber guard players (2 to be exact but im kinda a loner lol) and also there opening up a brand new ATT like 2 blocks from me but I personally and Im sure many south Floridians would love it if eddie opened a gym in Miami ,my friend had just competed in grapplers quest last week and told me he didnt see any 10th planet players so I plan on joining a few tournaments (FX grappling , and NAGA) and showing them what there missing you think if I get first place in both eddie would be more inclined to open one ?? ( a man can dream I always say)

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Its not usually Eddie that opens the gyms. Its mostly guys or girls that become affiliates and teach his system. We have a good group of guys at ATT creek that play Rubber Guard if you want to stop by and we have had great success. Feel free to stop by anytime

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Yeah I would love to join ATT in coconut creek but its just a bit far and since there opening up a new one literally a nice jog from my house thought Id wait till that one opens to check it out I have another question I coudnt find the answer on the search engine but my friend had told me that if you submit your competetion videos to eddie displaying your rubber guard and then after each match either point at a 10th planet logo on yourself or throw up a 10thplanet sign (which IDK what it looks like) is it true he would promote you depending on your skills?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Cool Angel, glad to know there's more than just me in Miami on the forums learning 10PJJ fundamentals.

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Yea man do you personally know more people that practice 10th planet in miami cause Id be down to set up some sort of training day with the miami people on the 10th planet forums

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    We'll get a moon soon enough, just need a worthy instructor to decide they like the beach more than the snow.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelD View Post
    Yea man do you personally know more people that practice 10th planet in miami cause Id be down to set up some sort of training day with the miami people on the 10th planet forums
    So far it's You, Matt, a guy from my gym and I that I've found Angel. I have a great working relationship with my gym owner and gym manager so I'm allowed to take in non-students during open mat times so long as I'm there. Just PM me with details so we can set up training times and days.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    We'll get a moon soon enough, just need a worthy instructor to decide they like the beach more than the snow.
    I'm actually surprised that there isn't a 10PJJ guy out in Miami already. We have a high population *take that how you want to Eddie =) *, lots of exposure, a very active set of grappling tourney circuits, a very very large MMA fan base, and AWESOME night life, awesome beaches, we're one of the model capitals of the world so if you're into extremely beautiful women this isn't a bad place to be =D.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    I have to keep working on my flexibilty and who knows maybe Ill open one.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    We have decided to move back to South FL in June, so there will be two more people soon.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post

Im on currently on a 5 year plan
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast