Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Anyone Going To The Bombsquad Tournament Next Saturday Feb.19th

Just wondering if anyone is going to the Bombsquad No-Gi tournament. I know I ran into Coach Herzog and a bunch of the guys from 10th Planet Rochester at last one.

They are having team comp with trophy at this one, I think Rochester would have a good shot at taking that home with them.lol.

Looks like I will be flying solo. Tried to get a bunch of guys to go from my school but looks like its just me. Hopefully Coach Herzog and Rochester 10th planet guys will adopt me again.lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    We'll be there with a small crew, we were asked to do the team vs team comp, but a bunch of my A-team will be out of town that day so we passed this time. And of course we'll adopt you again
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    That sucks, I'm sure if you had the crew you had last time, team trophy would be sitting in Rochester.LOL.

Thanks .... I'm like a stray dog. I keep wandering in, you guys feed me, teach me some tricks, scratch me behind the ears than I'm on my way again.LOL.

I have been bugging my dad to get down and train, He promised as soon as the weather clears up, he will get me down so you can whip me into shape.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Lookin forward to it
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

where is it going to be held at

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is going to the Bombsquad No-Gi tournament. I know I ran into Coach Herzog and a bunch of the guys from 10th Planet Rochester at last one.

They are having team comp with trophy at this one, I think Rochester would have a good shot at taking that home with them.lol.

Looks like I will be flying solo. Tried to get a bunch of guys to go from my school but looks like its just me. Hopefully Coach Herzog and Rochester 10th planet guys will adopt me again.lol.
    Sorry Connor,I'll be out of town. we'll be going to NYS championship in Fredonia, are you gonna make it to that one????

Array

School
    Ricky, Bombsquad is being held in Ithica

Scott, I plan on being there. Going to be a big weekend. Doing Fredonia Saturday, Than leave and go to N.J. to fight Naga Sunday.

Fedonia kinda sucks, I turn 13 a few days before tournament, so I can't fight for the 12 and under absolute champion belt. If it was only a little sooner, they could start engraving my name on that belt.lol.

But I get moved to the 13,14 and 15 age this year. Going to be a tough group. Lets face it me just turning 13 weiging 160 pounds isn't going to be as strong as a 15 year old kid ready to turn 16 at a 160 pounds. But I'll throw down, Ill make sure they know they had a battle, and if they take me lightly......they may just go to sleep.lol.

Can't wait to see you guys. Hey I have a prediction for your fight Scott...... You win by heel hook.lol.