Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Basement, future hotbox Pure mma closed

How many nubirus still drinking fluoridated water?

As a Denturist I believed fluoride was good for you until I started to do some research for myself. The fluoride they put in the water is actually the waste product of aluminum plants and fertilizer companies, sodium fluoride. Calcium fluoride is natural but this is not what they are putting in the water.

Hypothyroidism, cancers, diminished IQs, just to name a few hazards. If you look on your tube of toothpaste it will advise you to call the poison control center if swallowed. So why are we drinking it? Especially when it accumulates in the body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ys9q1cvKGk

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu-jitsu Corona/ AOK
    I try not to n take as much b.s. water as possable. What would you say the best toothpast to use and water to drink.I use toms toothpaste.
    Good Training,
    Jeremy "j.jitzu" Fields
    Black Belt
    Instagram:@jjitzu
    Facebook: Jeremy jiu jitsu Fields
    www.10thplanetjjcor.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    i drink water straight from the tap pretty much all day long.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    If you go to a vitamin store you can buy toothpaste without the fluoride. We use Natures Gate natural toothpaste. However you can just use baking soda, taste like crap but keeps breath fresh and teeth white.

Array

School
    And as for water, we use culligan, just read the labels on the front where it says fluoride ppm, make sure it says zero or no fluoride. They are fluoridating bottled water like crazy, I believe Dasani does not fluoridate but read the label to make sure.

Array

School
    Ronin
    They just recently decided to stop putting fluoride in Calgary water supply I'm hoping they do it soon here. I try to drink waterthat says 0ppm fluoride...very rarely Tap!

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I wrote a letter to the local MP about fluoride because in NZ the water is treated with fluoride, he sent me some letters from the dentist and doctor associations saying that drinking fluoride was safe and all and they were not looking into changing anything about it. Funny thing is that he mentioned that I wasn't the first one having concerns about it...
    It's near impossible to find filtering system around that takes fluoride off water. Most of them do have a stamp saying Teeth friendly lol. I'd rather be in charge of medicating myself... Yes I said medication because fluoride is in Europe classified as medication. I think that's how Germany stopped using fluoride, people complained about being mass medicated and it was their choice to use fluoride or not.
    I totally agree with that! we should have to have a say about it. They are pretty much poisoning us

Too much non-fluoridated water will kill you.

Array

School
    Are you kidding????

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Roux View Post
    Are you kidding????
    I don't know about the other posters in this thread, but I'm dead (teehee) serious.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast