Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Array

School
    TV & Internet ;)
    @chronic_jiujitsu well said

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    I didn't watch the video because I'm tired of all the Christian bashing that goes on in the world already.
    You cannot judge Christianity based on Christians alone. Christians are not perfect. No one is. They mess
    up just like everyone else. I think if you are to judge Christianity, you should look to the teachings of Jesus
    to get a true example of what Christianity is all about. It's like G.K. Chesterton once said:

"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting; it has been found difficult and left untried."

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Arguments between "Athiests" and "Christians" 99% of the time end in favor of the "Athiest". Not because either side proved anything but because the "religious" side is represented by a complete dumb ass. Just the fact that either of the two parties would waste thier time fighting each other is completely pointless. It's not like one side is going to say "Oh yeah, you're right. My bad." Religious people are scared of science. Theyre scared that they might uncover something that would make them question their beliefs. There is ignorance on both sides. I think we all just need to keep our minds completely open and be aware of every angle. Explore all questions. The universe is amazing and there are too many mysteries to simply justify with a "big bang" or "God made it". Those are cop out answers. I can only imagine how mind blowing the truth is.
    BTW I am not an athiest

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    Very true man, very true. I still do it myself sometimes, waiting for a late goal for my team I say "please God let us win!" At the end of the day, it's just that I've been taught to do that all my life so it is a habit, I always realise I'm being an idiot though
    Liverpool or Everton?

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Less religion, more jiu-jitsu =D

This is nothing new... besides, the person on the other end is usually not a very educated person, in the word of God or Christianity either, so its usually a pissing contest the "Atheist" will always win, due to preparation and... well, isn't it easier to criticize something without looking for answers of your own and just go with the flow right?

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    at the great white throne judgement who will win then ??

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Noronowicz View Post
    at the great white throne judgement who will win then ??
    the dude with the better jiu jitsu of course!

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko View Post
    the dude with the better jiu jitsu of course!
    guess i better earn my belts then, or im gonna get choked out by eternal damnation

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    I find that most atheist to be assholes, much like the assholes that they point a finger at and laugh at. Religious or not, most people are assholes and insensitive to other peoples beliefs. Parochialism is an important term in anthropology, I think it should be an important term in todays world. Just because you don't understand Christianity doesn't mean you need to bash it and say stupid, ignorant shit. By all means, express your views, I will listen, but don't express opinions that are offensive to the majority of the world.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast