Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    Great White BJJ-Wausau Wi
    My gym is weird. There's only one MMA gym up here,so it's full of MMA guys and wrestlers. As far as I know I'm the only gamer,longest hair,oldest guy in class. No tatoos or musicians here.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    R1, R2, L1, R2, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down

Array

School
    Delaware Barbell Club & Fitness BJJ
    i think its cool when a find someone else like me that likes jiujitsu/grappling only and hates other sports ....

Array

School
    Gracie 601 Meridian,MS
    Got to roll them d20s everytime you get in a sticky situation, i usually roll in the lower percentile....my constitution is 12

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Did anybody else have a Zocchihedron?

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by jay jc chow View Post
    r1, r2, l1, r2, up, left, down, right, up, left, down, down
    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → b a

Array

School
    Mario Roberto Jiu-Jitsu Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay JC Chow View Post
    R1, R2, L1, R2, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down
    Also, IDDQD, IDKFA, IDCLIP, IBEHOLD.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    I used to read Spelljammer novels in middle school. Mindflayers are bad for your health, and the chance of rolling a wild psionic power in 2nd Ed AD&D was like 5% on a percentile roll, so your screwed. Oh, and I used to be the DM for an Eberron campaign back in the dizay. Nerdtastic. I still play WoW...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ompella/simple
    I used to run a guild in the BC days. I'm so damn gangsta, how many rappers can say they slay dragons on a regular basis?

Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I used to read Spelljammer novels in middle school. Mindflayers are bad for your health, and the chance of rolling a wild psionic power in 2nd Ed AD&D was like 5% on a percentile roll, so your screwed. Oh, and I used to be the DM for an Eberron campaign back in the dizay. Nerdtastic. I still play WoW...http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ompella/simple
    I used to run a guild in the BC days. I'm so damn gangsta, how many rappers can say they slay dragons on a regular basis?

Did you ever play Dragon Dice........? I gotta like 3 huge boxes in my trunk. I was into Dungeons and Dragons a little bit.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    Damn dude, maybe we PvP'd in a BG since I used to live and breathe pvp back when I played.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast