Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu

Anyone Have Any Info About Pankration Tournaments ?

I want to give one a shot, looking for any tournament dates, anyone may know about.
    Come on 10Th Planet Brothers, give me a post if you know of any. Thanks

Array

School
    HQ
    What kind of info are you looking for? I think they're a great way to start.
    “It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard ... is what makes it great.”

@wonderwomandgg @10pwsd @mattherapylife

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Maybe this will get on the right track

http://www.fightleague.org/

Array

School
    Looking for tournaments and locations. My plan is to go to Vagas in June and compete at Extreme Couture for a possible spot on the world team. Team goes to Serbia in Sept and competes. I would like to have a couple tournaments under my belt before I went. I plan on going balls to the wall to get ready for this.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Conner your the man.. and ive been wondering this same thing btw im part serbian...(my mom was born their) i remember going their for vacation 2 years ago and their were alot of fights the only difference is that the kids were...i have to say it...bitches haha instead of fighting like guys they threw rocks at eachother haha it was funny

Array

School
    IDK Emir........ Throwing rocks at each sounds pretty bad ass. LOL. I think I would rather get choked out than have my skull smashed in with a fu@king rock !!! LOL.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    Hahahaha it was funny because im just standing their and kids are throwing rocks and swearing at each other in serbian haha i remember seeing this one legit fight and it was with a 6 year old and an 8 year old LOL and the 6 year old fucked him up so bad its not even funny the 8 year olds face was all bloody and im talking like joe stevenson after the bj penn fight bloody haha but yeah and the kid dident even cry or anything lol i felt bad for him.