Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: user names

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute

user names

I remember Eddie and the 10th Planet JJ staff specifically asking us to use our real names. I, like many, am all for it. We are all family here and using your name enables Eddie and other members to develop relationships with one another. The fact that some people would rather use a handle can only hurt your chances of being taken seriously or getting your questions aswered. Unless you're really Royler and you're embarassed to be a member, I'm sure Eddie would prefer that the handlers edit their names.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Wow really? I had no idea :-\ I guess I will be changing my name.

Got me!! Weebo isnt my real name, Its the name given to me when i was learning to walk. And my family has used that nickname ever since. So im not using Darthninjaleglockvader, but i am gonna use weebo.

Array

School
    Ronin
    If you want change it before you run off and start another account leave a message here or p.m. Scott they might be willing to just change it for you.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I'm sure you're alright weebo... maybe if you ask them you can put it in a John Weebo Doe type of format.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cook View Post
    I'm sure you're alright weebo... maybe if you ask them you can put it in a John Weebo Doe type of format.
    ya thats what Eddie said if you want to use your nick name put it in quotations like that John "example" Doe

Is there any way to change a username?

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by DanteHec View Post
    Is there any way to change a username?
    pm Scott he can do it for you. http://www.10thplanetjj.com/members/2-Scott-Elkin

Array

School
    10th planet Birmingham UK
    the problem is every body that came over from the old site knew about using their real names, but new people to this site don't. It might be an idea to mention it on the sign up page if thats possible

Array

School
    Internet,DVD's,Books
    Im all for it as well, although i don't blame people who don't if its for privacy reasons.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast