Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sponsers

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    ...can you guys give me any suggestions...
    watch this video

sponsors will come and go i was a sponsored Mx freestyle for about 2 years through fox and shift (mx brands) and to be honest it was a pain in the arse ive always done things for me and when you have sponsors you have to kind of bend to what they want you to look act and talk like if you love what your doing they will come its just a matter of time i work with a guy who has fought at the top level in australia (CfC )and got nothing and he's 4 and 1 except a few boxes of tap out gear in time all good things will come don't let is discourage you just keep at it i'm sure you will get some someday

ive had 9 mma fights have have a new sponser every time i fight because when your starting out people are always giving you problems or just looking for getting there names out there just like you are find a sponser that is cool and willing to work with you and help you build as they build if you try and get someone whos already well known its alot harder because they have alot of other things going on but if your both trying to build together they are more into going that extra mile for you.
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12