Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sponsers

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis

Sponsers

I been lookin' for sponsers for monthes because this is something that I want to be able 2 do full time and give my all to but its hard to find people or company's willing to do sponserships can you guys give me any suggestions on how to go about doing so ? ? ? THX

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Okay, a white belt isn't really gonna get a sponsor from anywhere except the local Garage or something unless he's an MMA fighter (as in fights at events).

Sponsorship comes with tournament wins, mostly. Someone who competes a lot and wins a lot is going to have a hell of a lot more chance of finding a sponsorship, especially when it comes to a grappler.

whats your record how many fights have you had? mma? or just grappling? kickboxing???
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Good luck with that.

If you get everyone in this forum to acknowledge you and want you to have a great career, because we think you're very special then you might have a chance with sponsors out there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    It's all about wining comps and fights bro... and making contacts. So you need to become an all around badass.

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by John Alighieri View Post
    It's all about wining comps and fights bro... and making contacts. So you need to become an all around badass.
    Froggy?

Companies dont sponsor people out of kindness. Its an investment. They need the exposure they get to reflect the money they have put in.

I was talking to a guy the other night who was looking for local fighters to sponsor (in Australia). He was starting an MMA gear shop. He was just starting out, so he was looking for fighters at a similar level. Places like that are probably a good place to start.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    Froggy?
    Sure is

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Elliott View Post
    Froggy?

Companies dont sponsor people out of kindness. Its an investment. They need the exposure they get to reflect the money they have put in.

I was talking to a guy the other night who was looking for local fighters to sponsor (in Australia). He was starting an MMA gear shop. He was just starting out, so he was looking for fighters at a similar level. Places like that are probably a good place to start.
    yep they usually dont do it out of the kindness of thier hearts...they want you to wear thier gear and promote thier stuff..and if you do anything embarresing or hit a loseing streak..

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    thx 4 the input U guys

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Martinez View Post
    whats your record how many fights have you had? mma? or just grappling? kickboxing???
    my record is 4-1 I just do MMA as of right now but I'm lookin' 2 get into some no-gi events

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast