Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garage gym?

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO

Garage gym?

So im slowly putting a small garage gym together and im looking for some 10th planet gear to really deck it out. Couple things i really want are:

10th Planet flag or banner
    10th planet window sticker

a 10X10 or 12X12 mat with a 10th Planet logo would be fucking awesome

any one know were I could order some stuff like this?

i know zebra do home matts i have 2 it works out at 10x10 which is plenty big as for your other stuff i dunno i got a poster in mine and just have a dvd/tv set up so who ever i roll with we can watch the MTRG and MTT thats how i do mine

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    Quote Originally Posted by clinto View Post
    i know zebra do home matts i have 2 it works out at 10x10 which is plenty big as for your other stuff i dunno i got a poster in mine and just have a dvd/tv set up so who ever i roll with we can watch the MTRG and MTT thats how i do mine
    I do the same thing at my little home gym, i throw on Eddie's DVDs and i have 12x10 mats in my living room with the big-screen Eddie tutorials and a buddy to rep with.

I Also have the 2 flowcharts from his two books hanging on my wall right next to the mats... its great to reference when I forget what moves are available at a specific position. I recommend getting a ceiling fan installed in your garage if you plan on making a home garage gym, otherwise that bitch will get soooo hot. I'd also recommend 15x15 mats if possible. When rolling close to 100% we're always having to stop and relocate on my 12x10 mats, gets very annoying.

my matts would be in the lounge room but the girlfriend frowns down about that

Array

School
    No Gi MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Leavelle View Post
    So im slowly putting a small garage gym together and im looking for some 10th planet gear to really deck it out. Couple things i really want are:

10th Planet flag or banner
    10th planet window sticker

a 10X10 or 12X12 mat with a 10th Planet logo would be fucking awesome

any one know were I could order some stuff like this?
    I have mine set up with 12x12 mats and it is good but we do run out of room fast. Window stickers would be awesome!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    We have a spare room that my wife uses for her studio but she said she wouldn't mind if I borrowed the space. Did you guys all buy mats online or try any creative (read cheap) solutions.

we sell big 27"x39" 10th Planet Posters here:

http://www.meleefightgear.com/index....mart&Itemid=53

and we are working on some stickers that would probably go out free with each order...maybe a month away from those

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I spent about $350 for my 12x10 matts, i don't think there really is a cheap solution if you want quality.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Melee View Post
    we sell big 27"x39" 10th Planet Posters here:

http://www.meleefightgear.com/index....mart&Itemid=53

and we are working on some stickers that would probably go out free with each order...maybe a month away from those
    Nice that's what I like to hear.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    Quote Originally Posted by JiuClaw View Post
    I spent about $350 for my 12x10 matts, i don't think there really is a cheap solution if you want quality.
    Where'd you buy yours from?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast