Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

10th planet jj sydney

Hey guyz. new to the boards and I'm so excited to be part of the team. I'm a extreme 10th planet JJ fan and will love to train in the system. I'm in Sydney Australia. I know theres 10th planet in Melbourne (which im planing a trip to) but is there ever going to be a 10th planet Sydney? I think it will do very well. Or does anyone know 10th planet hotboxes in the area??

Cheers

i think in ballart there maybe one about to go live dont quote me but i know there is one in nsw and the gold coast coming ......................... oh and welcome

Awesome. How would I find out? I'm geed off my head lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Tassie has plans, Gold coast also has plans and I know Ballarat has plans too, no SYD yet that I know of

thats my bad frank i was keeping it green when i typed it up i thought ballarat was in nsw again my bad

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I bet sooner or later sydney will get one..
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Quote Originally Posted by FRANK BARCA View Post
    Tassie has plans, Gold coast also has plans and I know Ballarat has plans too, no SYD yet that I know of
    hey frank. i rang you up about 3 weeks ago. im still trying to plan the trip down mate. ill let you know straight away when we set a date. hopfully if i get good enough i will be running 10th planet sydney. hehehe

any update on sydney?

Or Brisbane????

Array

School
    Gracie Barra
    Ill join 10p in a heartbeat if one opens in Sydney.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast