Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    the problem i'm having is finding space to roll with strangers, i don't want everyone on this site coming to my house to roll.

since we can't profit off the hotbox, it's hard to pay for space out of my pocket. i'd love to roll with random people i meet on this site but it's hard to find free space to roll at. how do you guys do it? did you get a hookup and someone lets you use their mats and space for free?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    We started in a living room. We met a local gym owner through one of our guys, he came to a tourney we were in liked what he saw and offered us Saturdays at his gym. That was in June now we have Tue & Thurs, Fri, Sat, & Sun. As far as paying for it he has a drop in fee or join the gym and you get all his classes in addition to the 10th classes. Hope this helps ya.

Array

School
    10th planet Barranquilla
    HELLO EVERYONE! My name is Nathan Cybulkiewicz. I currently have a trainning place in Barranquilla Colombia where i teach 10thplanetjj. I meet all the requriments to have a hot box. I train under Louis Ho(Montreal 10thplanet). The only thing that im missing is one extra competition video poppin the sign after kicking some ass. I will fullfill this on october 14 when i win the intermediate jj nationals of Colombia. Just wanted to let you know i exist and down with the sistem and i love Eddie Bravo jaja

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Guys i want to introduce Nathan on a more personal level. Between september 1st and 5th Nathan flew me to Columbia to learn some new techniques and show me what he has created. Nathan has a hotbox in his hometown that was very impressive. He has a great group of young guys who train hard with him. Once he submits his last competition video i will be releasing a video of my experience with him. It was one of the best times of my life. Thank you Nathan. Your a true Nibiru Warrior.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Luis Candelas, BCG View Post
    the problem i'm having is finding space to roll with strangers, i don't want everyone on this site coming to my house to roll.

since we can't profit off the hotbox, it's hard to pay for space out of my pocket. i'd love to roll with random people i meet on this site but it's hard to find free space to roll at. how do you guys do it? did you get a hookup and someone lets you use their mats and space for free?
    When I first started, I bought 12*12 in puzzle mats a school had lie'n around for 220$ and kept them in the back of my truck at all times. We would go to public parks with covered pavilians and train for hours. Cops dont care when they find out whats goin down. We ended up trainin at a university, a spot we call Mt. Olympus.

Me and a friend also converted his shed into a badass fight gym for under 350$. Only problem is its in the boondocks of the bayou and hard to get others out there. Dont really need em though..

The hard part is recruiting. All you need is one other friend who is DOWN and it can happen. Im so glad I started outside the parameters of a traditional school now. My thinking is permenantly unboxed.

Array

School
    Memphis BJJ- Marcelo Garcia Memphis
    This is my goal.

10th planet, Memphis Hotbox. It's going to happen.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Quote Originally Posted by arikalovesarmbars View Post
    this is my goal.

10th planet, memphis hotbox. It's going to happen.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    bobby and brandon, thanks for the info...still trying to keep the dream alive, i'll figure out something.

Array

School
    NOVA Ronin, Home aka BCG
    The dream will live! Nova Ronin will have a home soon!

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater
    Just ordered my 10th Planet rashguard. I have been studying the system for some time through the books and videos available. Now that I have decided I don't want to pursue MMA professionally I am dedicating more time to jiu jitsu. My goal is to start a Gainesville Hotbox.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast