Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10p Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Gibbs View Post
    Not sure exactly where you are at, but we are set up in Philadelphia and your welcome to come train with us.
    what up dude. yeah we met at AGL yesterday. me and my brother are gonna come train with you guys for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    I've been getting alot of requests and questions about 10th Planet hotboxes so with the help of Brandon Woolsey I put together rules and regulations for running a hotbox, here they go.......

1. All hotboxes must be approved by me

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 5 competition matches on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

8. The Leader of a Hotbox may not rank others, only affiliate instructors can rank their students. However, with the Hotbox leaders recommendation the sponsor instructor may evaluate and rank the student.

9. Hotboxes do not own exclusive rights to their city, if a qualified 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu instructor moves to the same area he has the ability to open a certified affiliate. The focus is what’s best for the system as a whole.

10. Hotboxes must state clearly on their websites, facebook pages, etc. that all 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE!

(rules subject to change at anytime)

Thank you very much for the dedication to the system!
    Potential hb peeps please consider this as an application for an internship. Essentially that is what it is. Would you turn in an incomplete application to any internship/job? Just in case, that's a rhetorical?

Array

School
    ASES Valencia
    Awesome! Time to get that rubber guard crackin in the tourneys! Are there any peeps from Valencia, Spain who want to get together? TP4L

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    For those that keep asking about Hb info

Array

School
    Grounded Studios / 10p Ronin
    Ahoy! im looking to start my own hotbox here in northern ontario. i was curious if there is there a minimum mat space requirement? i know gracie garages require 100 sp/ft. im currently in the process of make my own set of mats for my place, i got a great deal on some closed cell eva grade foam and that way i can make them any size i want. ive got about 144 sp/ft of space avaliable to use and i was wondering if that is enough space. also is there an application form to fill out to become an official hotbox?

Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC
    Quote Originally Posted by bdollmaier View Post
    Ahoy! im looking to start my own hotbox here in northern ontario. i was curious if there is there a minimum mat space requirement? i know gracie garages require 100 sp/ft. im currently in the process of make my own set of mats for my place, i got a great deal on some closed cell eva grade foam and that way i can make them any size i want. ive got about 144 sp/ft of space avaliable to use and i was wondering if that is enough space. also is there an application form to fill out to become an official hotbox?
    Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo

I've been getting alot of requests and questions about 10th Planet hotboxes so with the help of Brandon Woolsey I put together rules and regulations for running a hotbox, here they go.......

1. All hotboxes must be approved by me

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 5 competition matches on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

8. The Leader of a Hotbox may not rank others, only affiliate instructors can rank their students. However, with the Hotbox leaders recommendation the sponsor instructor may evaluate and rank the student.

9. Hotboxes do not own exclusive rights to their city, if a qualified 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu instructor moves to the same area he has the ability to open a certified affiliate. The focus is what’s best for the system as a whole.

10. Hotboxes must state clearly on their websites, facebook pages, etc. that all 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE!

(rules subject to change at anytime)

Thank you very much for the dedication to the system!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    These are the old requirements, the new ones are stickied at the top of the forum. There are no restrictions on mat space.

There is a application on the other thread, however ease do NOT fill it out until you have met ALL of the criteria.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Hello! Reading the requirements, I know I'm not qualified to open up a hotbox, but I am trying to start a club at my college where self-defense is taught and I was trying to see if I could use what I learned during my time at 10P to help supplement the classes. I'm originally from Minnesota but now live in the ND/SD area, far from ANY martial art school. I am a 2nd degree black belt in one discipline but find it incomplete without using 10P Jiu jitsu. Any suggestions?

Array

School
    !0th Planet San Francisco
    Whats up guys.. Im looking for a current Hotbox list.. I know its around here somewhere but I can't find it. Looking for a Hotbox in the Sacramento area if anyone happens to know of one in the area?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    no there isn't any in cali.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast