Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Boulder
    I saw an ad for a Certified 10th Planet Instructor. What is the certification process?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim Mohatt View Post
    I saw an ad for a Certified 10th Planet Instructor. What is the certification process?
    There is a affiliate certification if that is what you are referring to.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    Kevin, you and I know the perfect person to open a moon. I'm not gonna say the name but there is a guy who could very easily be "The Guy". It's a huge responsibility though, people only see the glamorous side of it.
    I would be very interested in partnering with someone in Central Florida. I'd do it myself if I had the time to spend training with a Moon to get qualified. With work and training to get my Gracie Barra Blackbelt I just don't have the time or money to open a moon by myself. If someone else doesn't step up it may be something I can do in a year or two. I just got to keep my old body together long enough to help bring 10th Planet to Florida.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    I would be very interested in partnering with someone in Central Florida. I'd do it myself if I had the time to spend training with a Moon to get qualified. With work and training to get my Gracie Barra Blackbelt I just don't have the time or money to open a moon by myself. If someone else doesn't step up it may be something I can do in a year or two. I just got to keep my old body together long enough to help bring 10th Planet to Florida.
    Kevin, I'll msg you.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jacksonville
    Kevin, you and I know the perfect person to open a moon. I'm not gonna say the name but there is a guy who could very easily be "The Guy". It's a huge responsibility though, people only see the glamorous side of it.
    It's not a matter of if, but when, I'm not big on speaking about things that could happen, but I am working towards being a moon. I've recently delt with some gym politics and drama, but it may have been a blessing in disguise. Fingers crossed but in my dream scenario, Fl gets it's 1st moon sometime this year.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Brown View Post
    It's not a matter of if, but when, I'm not big on speaking about things that could happen, but I am working towards being a moon. I've recently delt with some gym politics and drama, but it may have been a blessing in disguise. Fingers crossed but in my dream scenario, Fl gets it's 1st moon sometime this year.
    The world of gym politics, I am all too familiar with... I know you are a do-er, rather than say-er, Bryan. Even if it's once a month, I'll pay a drop in fee and be there.

Array

School
    Ronin
    The world of gym politics, I am all too familiar with... I know you are a do-er, rather than say-er, Bryan. Even if it's once a month, I'll pay a drop in fee and be there.
    I'd definitely be up there at least once a month as well.

Hi,
    I'm just making sure that the current prerequisites for starting a hotbox are on the first post of this thread? I found one list that says you need to be wearing 10th planet logo for 5 matches, and another that says you need 10 wins. Just wondering which it is at this time?

Thanks.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ames View Post
    Hi,
    I'm just making sure that the current prerequisites for starting a hotbox are on the first post of this thread? I found one list that says you need to be wearing 10th planet logo for 5 matches, and another that says you need 10 wins. Just wondering which it is at this time?

Thanks.
    Its 10 wins, this is a older thread that keeps getting bumped.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Jacksonville FL
    All in bro, future is bright for us. I was conflicted and somewhat sad when the drama went down, but at the end of the day, this is your chance, our chance, to get back the culture that was forgotten, our gym "constitution" was forgotten, but we will bring it back to what it was and i'll be there to help you get that moon, not only cause you are friend/fam, but because I too want to be part of that moon #letsdothis

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast