Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Array

School
    RMNU
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Grant View Post
    Waivers.

Never let people train on your property without first making them all sign waiver/release forms.

You will ALWAYS be legally liable for any injury they suffer even if it was due to their own gross negligence/incompetence if you do not obtain signed waivers.
    thanks bro!

Hope someone in Germany is open to the idea... We need to spread 10th Planet here or we'll never catch up in the grappling world...

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Matthias, they will come to you. It may take some time but it will happen. Dont seek them out, let them come to you or they dont want it enough. That is just my opinion of course.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Matthias, they will come to you. It may take some time but it will happen. Dont seek them out, let them come to you or they dont want it enough. That is just my opinion of course.
    If your army of grapplers are winning the local tournaments with moves they haven't seen before, people will take notice Matthias. You'll see more and more people interested in the 10th Planet system by you. Just keep on being excellent =D and they will come.

Array

School
    Wrights Gym Steel City Martial Arts
    I really wish we had anything like this here. The closest one is in West Virginia. I am getting tired of the gi. REALLY tired of it and I'm only 2 months into learning BJJ...

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by season View Post
    I really wish we had anything like this here. The closest one is in West Virginia. I am getting tired of the gi. REALLY tired of it and I'm only 2 months into learning BJJ...
    Maybe there are a couple guys in your class who may be interested in training NoGi during open mat times.

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    My spare room is vacant again. Just bought a bunch of puzzle mats 8'x10' total. Gonna look for some padding to throw around the walls and any edges. Got some weights, chin-up bar and an AC to keep it cool in the summer. My bro and a few others are gonna start rolling here. Gotta start going to comps again and flash the 10pjj sign. Going to Montreal this summer, working out my schedule to setup some private lessons with Louis Ho, hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have the first Atlantic Canada 10PJJ HotBox up and running. All pending approval of course

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Holland View Post
    My spare room is vacant again. Just bought a bunch of puzzle mats 8'x10' total. Gonna look for some padding to throw around the walls and any edges. Got some weights, chin-up bar and an AC to keep it cool in the summer. My bro and a few others are gonna start rolling here. Gotta start going to comps again and flash the 10pjj sign. Going to Montreal this summer, working out my schedule to setup some private lessons with Louis Ho, hopefully by the end of the summer I'll have the first Atlantic Canada 10PJJ HotBox up and running. All pending approval of course
    Nice Shawn Go For It

Array

School
    Titans MMA Halifax, NS, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarah-Jane & Del Christie View Post
    Nice Shawn Go For It
    Thanks! I just picked up some more mats so I should be able to setup a 8'x12' area.

I gotta get a nice 10pjj poster to throw up and then take some pics to show off all the hard work

I have a few questions about a few rules ..... rule #2 The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.
    I would love to be a pro member of the site but i really cant afford it right now i know i know "but its only like 4 bucks!" well we are having to budget a 3year old,school for me and my girl,the gym,and my medicine, and a car payment with only one of us working.... but if it wasnt for that i would be a pro member but i am a member of 10th planet riverside.
    rule#7 A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon. okay this hot box would be closer then 30 miles from a 10th planet moon but again its a money thing some of the most die hard 10th planet people i know i afford to go to any kind of gym but they know more about the system them so of the students at the gym and its all from Grand Master Bravo's books and us drilling they all fly the 10th planet flag high and i juat want to give them a chance to be aprat of the revolution with out breaking there banks. Thank you for your time.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast