Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    Team X-T1
    @Houdini Dave You would have to talk to Eddie my friend as he sets the rules

Any hotboxes in san antonio, tx???

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Houdini Dave View Post
    I have a few questions about a few rules ..... rule #2 The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.
    I would love to be a pro member of the site but i really cant afford it right now i know i know "but its only like 4 bucks!" well we are having to budget a 3year old,school for me and my girl,the gym,and my medicine, and a car payment with only one of us working.... but if it wasnt for that i would be a pro member but i am a member of 10th planet riverside.
    rule#7 A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon. okay this hot box would be closer then 30 miles from a 10th planet moon but again its a money thing some of the most die hard 10th planet people i know i afford to go to any kind of gym but they know more about the system them so of the students at the gym and its all from Grand Master Bravo's books and us drilling they all fly the 10th planet flag high and i juat want to give them a chance to be aprat of the revolution with out breaking there banks. Thank you for your time.
    1) $5 a month is worth it to be an official hotbox and allows you access to the logos and using the 10th planet name, I think at $5 your stealing from Eddie, but that’s his choice and he's being very generous. Jiu Jitsu isn't a "Need" in life its an accessory to life, if you can't make the sacrifice of $60/year than it isn't as important to you as you may think.

2) The affiliates pay a decent sum of money per year to Eddie to be an official affiliate. One of the things it does is protect our market and gives a protective radius that doesn't allow other 10th Planet's from opening within that radius. Most large affiliations and business franchises do this as well. For some of us it is our career and we made sacrifices (financially and physically) to be successful. Under cutting your own teacher and team mates isn't cool.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    1) $5 a month is worth it to be an official hotbox and allows you access to the logos and using the 10th planet name, I think at $5 your stealing from Eddie, but that’s his choice and he's being very generous. Jiu Jitsu isn't a "Need" in life its an accessory to life, if you can't make the sacrifice of $60/year than it isn't as important to you as you may think.

2) The affiliates pay a decent sum of money per year to Eddie to be an official affiliate. One of the things it does is protect our market and gives a protective radius that doesn't allow other 10th Planet's from opening within that radius. Most large affiliations and business franchises do this as well. For some of us it is our career and we made sacrifices (financially and physically) to be successful. Under cutting your own teacher and team mates isn't cool.
    wow you missed my whole point if i could afford the 60 a year i would do it just how you made sacrifices am doing the same thats why am on here trying to make it easyer for others to be aprat of 10th planet ......UNDER CUTTING!!!! no disrespect your Sensei Herzog but you dont know what am all about so plaese don't tell me am under cutting anyone, the whole point of setting up a 10th planet hotbox for me is to give people who didnt grow up with a silver spoon in there mouth and 80 a month and yes even 60 a year is a big deal i wish that everyone could go to a10th planet moon and train but we all aren't "blessed by god" I dont think a hot box should be looked at as something that takes away from a school but should be used as a steping stone to go to a real moon. Once again if i have cause any disrespect to anyone i am sorry ,and thank you Sensei Herzog , Sensei Sarah and Sensei Del from Essex hotbox thank you for taking time and sharing your insight.

Array

School
    10th Planet Mobile, Al
    I don't think theres anything wrong with rolling with a couple friends and teaching them just for extra reps/practice. It could ultimately implant a seed for them to make it up to the gym for more quality training partners to roll with. Going around and advertising as a hotbox and taking away business is different.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    I agree with Scott, but you must realize that, although you have good intentions, if you want to be an official hotbox that is undercutting the Official moon within the 30 mile radius. That is just how it is. Coach Herzog did not miss your point, I think you missed his.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    I agree with Scott, but you must realize that, although you have good intentions, if you want to be an official hotbox that is undercutting the Official moon within the 30 mile radius. That is just how it is. Coach Herzog did not miss your point, I think you missed his.
    This is why i love being apart of the Nibiru Family agian sorry i tend to do that and jump on the defence right away,thank you for clearing that up for me Scott & Brandon. The rules are set up that way for a reason again sorry no disrespect Sensei Herzog i didnt mean to disrupt the force.Thanks again guys!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Woolsey View Post
    Yup.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    ttt
    Herzog

I'm glad that Chris and others are standing up for a minimum exceptable standard to bear the 10th Planet seal. Thanx for watching out for all of us. If it's important enough you'll find a way. It's because of the gate keepers that we have something worth fighting for.
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast