Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

10th Planet Hotbox rules and regulations

I've been getting alot of requests and questions about 10th Planet hotboxes so with the help of Brandon Woolsey I put together rules and regulations for running a hotbox, here they go.......

1. All hotboxes must be approved by me

2. The leader of the hotbox must be an active pro member of this site.

3. The leader of the hotbox will not make any money or profit from the hotbox in any way shape or form.

4. The leader of the hotbox must be sponsored by a 10th Planet Affiliate instructor. Example, Brandon Woolsey will be under the guidance of Coach Herzog, and the Essex Hotbox will be under Sean Bollinger.

5. The leader of the hotbox must meet with his sponsored instructor at least once per calender year.

6. The leader of a Hotbox must have at least 10 competition wins (No-gi matches or mma fights) on video where you can see a 10th Planet Logo on shorts or shirt before establishing a hotbox.

7. A Hotbox must not be within 30 miles of an existing official 10th Planet moon.

8. The Leader of a Hotbox may not rank others, only affiliate instructors can rank their students. However, with the Hotbox leaders recommendation the sponsor instructor may evaluate and rank the student.

9. Hotboxes do not own exclusive rights to their city, if a qualified 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu instructor moves to the same area he has the ability to open a certified affiliate. The focus is what’s best for the system as a whole.

10. Hotboxes must state clearly on their websites, facebook pages, etc. that all 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu classes are FREE!

(rules subject to change at anytime)

Thank you very much for the dedication to the system!
    Last edited by Chris Herzog; 10-20-2013 at 03:39 PM.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Hell yeah comp time it is after i pop over to melbs

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    This is excellent Well done Brandon great job and huge thank you to Eddie

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Lol that's awesome. I just used the search bar to find this info..didn't know it had been stickied
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    RMNU
    This is great. Tuscaloosa, AL hotbox coming soon. If you are in the area look me up.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Does anyone have any recomendations on how to protect yourself if someone was to get hurt rolling in your garage?

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    This is a spectacular idea!! Thanks for putting this together!

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    @Will Thaxton I would reccomend putting together a pre q and disclaimer or people to fill out.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Will, like Ian said just make up a release waiver with something like I (insert name) release (insert your name/hotbox name) from any liability while participating in any activity associated with (hotbox/your name). I think that should cover you. I am no lawyer so I could be wrong. Thank you for the recognition Master Eddie.
    Last edited by Brandon Woolsey; 05-01-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Array

School
    RMNU
    Cool. Thanks.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast