Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    http://www.livescience.com/13982-osa...-theories.html

no idea how credible this website is or even what this website is but you guys made me want to see what people are thinking... and I actually found this article to be somewhat interesting.. especially a few of the paragraphs in the "Dispelling myths" section.. thought they fit a few recent threads nicely.

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    I saw his picture on cnn india it's deffinately him. they shot him in the head. cnn usa may not show the photo any time soon

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Got a link derrick?
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    home
    just go to google and tipe in osama bin laden dead and look at the photos
    its not real though if you go half way down it shows the same pic but you can tell its been photoshopped to look like him

I agree that it would be easy for conspiracy theorists to have fun with this story. Bin laden is(if killed) would be thought of as a martyr and I believe that there would be some sort of terrorist retaliation.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    "I shot Bigfoot yesterday. I ate him and dumped the remains in the lake before I could prove it. Just take my word for it. Seriously." -Doug Stanhope

Array

School
    vortex jiujitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Deimos View Post
    Got a link derrick?
    cnn ibn live stream google it, it's a cnn india live feed. he got shot in the eye. and it's clear & theres blood everywhere. conspiracy theorist will never be satisfied but the evidence is very clear. i'm all for being skeptical but that's a never ending road & i'm not alex jones

i cant wait till they leak the photos
    hello new facebook profile pic

I don't think they have released any pictures......There are pictures out there that are known fakes from years ago they have been online for some time that a lot of media have been running.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42859914...den/?GT1=43001

But most intel outlets have said for years that Osama died a long time ago military guys, the CIA, foreign outlets....It has been pretty accepted for years that he died of kidney failure most likely back in Dec. 2001.

Here is also an article saying they did not follow Islamic custom by the sea burial as well.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/...den_sea_burial

what that yahoo article describes as a proper Muslim burial isn't even accurate.. but I've never held yahoo news to a high standard so meh.

Even if we go with the crazy complex plot that statistically wouldn't be a wise choice to believe.. that this is some crazy cover up to boost Obamas rating and distract us from other world issues.. that every government agency is in on.. and Bin Laden actually died from kidney failure who knows how many years ago... At least a lot of people have an official statement and a date to remember as it brought them closer.

All I'm saying is there is at a min at least quite a few families are happy by this news.. people could cool off on the conspiracy business.. but I guess it isn't possible.. like the earlier link pointed out.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast