Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Back from vacation

Not my argument. Merely a primes used. A primes that I felt was warranted due to having heard Eddie speak about it on many occasions, in interviews, on the Rogan Podcast, etc. If you disagree with my REAL argument that is fine.

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox!
    I don't understand what you're campaigning for. The ability to make inappropriate comments? Nothing in this thread has anything to do with jiu jitsu. This is a jiu jitsu forum, yea we discuss other things, but in renato's words... "I come for jiu jits"

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post

Not my argument. Merely a primes used. A primes that I felt was warranted due to having heard Eddie speak about it on many occasions, in interviews, on the Rogan Podcast, etc. If you disagree with my REAL argument that is fine.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    That's a cute freaking picture lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Its not just about being open minded. Eddie made this style to help progress jiu jitsu in mma. He thought outside the box and yes it pissed the traditional jiu jitsu guys off but what he was doing was actually moving jiu jitsu in a forward direction. But how are racist and sexist comments helping anything move forward?
    Maybe im a little confused as to what your real arguement but if im understanding it correctly, your arguement has little to no weight.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Back from vacation

break the shackles *OFF

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent Smith View Post
    Its not just about being open minded. Eddie made this style to help progress jiu jitsu in mma. He thought outside the box and yes it pissed the traditional jiu jitsu guys off but what he was doing was actually moving jiu jitsu in a forward direction. But how are racist and sexist comments helping anything move forward?
    Maybe im a little confused as to what your real arguement but if im understanding it correctly, your arguement has little to no weight.
    You aren't understand it.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    hiding behind Eddies accomplishments with your bullshit is an insult.

Theres thinking outside the box and then theres being on a different island with no boxs around. Nobody wants to be the island with you when you insult races, genders, or any mass group of people.
    Try with insulting just one person at a time. its easier to digest.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    hiding behind Eddies accomplishments with your bullshit is an insult.

Theres thinking outside the box and then theres being on a different island with no boxs around. Nobody wants to be the island with you when you insult races, genders, or any mass group of people.
    Try with insulting just one person at a time. its easier to digest.
    You're late to the battle bro. Also we were arguing not slinging insults. Plus I already won!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast