Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    im never late....bro, when I arrive its done purposely.
    ya, you and Charlie Sheen are both Winning!

I have arrived, now I'm leaving, not to be mistaken with how you get thrown out.
    Jigoro Kano → Tsunejiro Tomita → Mitsuyo "Count Koma" Maeda → Carlos Gracie, Sr. → Jean Jacques Machado → Eddie Bravo → Myself

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Last time I checked you don't even train and you've never contributed anything to any jiujitsu related discussions on the board. Most of us don't even know why you are here.

I don't think the "School" he listed is a real school - childish and not funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by AJ Camacho View Post
    Last time I checked you don't even train and you've never contributed anything to any jiujitsu related discussions on the board. Most of us don't even know why you are here.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Correct, I do not train bjj. If you knew that, why would you expect me to contribute to jiujitsu related threads? That would be like you making an assumption that most people don't know why I am here...

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    That's my point, you don't contribute to this jiujitsu related message board.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    That's my point, you don't contribute to this jiujitsu related message board.

Then why are you proving mine?

Array

School
    RMNU
    Why are you here then?

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Will Thaxton View Post
    Why are you here then?
    I am a fan of Eddie's. I am a fan of all combat sports, and your mother said I should check it out.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I totally understand some of yalls being offended with some of "Taylor's" posts but I think he's a funny fuck sometimes, like this post ^^^, I love that

Yo Taylor! I like you but if I get pressured enough by my soldiers I "might" have to ban you. So far you havn't posted anything too crazy IMO, Dave Chappelle says WAY more racist shit that you and he's my favorite comedian of all time, so you got my vote, but like I said, if I get enough people on my case about it I'll have to do something about it
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast