Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by JusLove View Post
    I can't wait for all the people that would get mad about Taylor's posts start acting like they think his shit is funny all of a sudden just because Eddie says he likes his humor LOL. Guys, you can be a fan of peoples accomplishments without being a fan of everything they're about. Have a fucking opinion.
    3rdeye is part man part god. he could destroy us all if he wanted to. he just chooses not to.

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Valdez View Post
    I think Kendell is one my favorite forum members of any and all forums
    why thanks. i appreciate that.
    i think the point of this forum is that we are more of a small family. moreover than just a random forum.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Maybe I'm so used to getting shit flung at me that Taylor's comments seem so harmless. Sexist or racist jokes are totally cool with me, like I said, no one has done more racist humor than Chapelle and he's my comedy god, BUT no racist or sexist jokes directed to members of this forum especially the few girls that are on this forum like Gabby. I won't accept anymore of that, ok Taylor??
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

i don't know about yall but im grilling out some food this weekend and laying on the couch.

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Maybe I'm so used to getting shit flung at me that Taylor's comments seem so harmless. Sexist or racist jokes are totally cool with me, like I said, no one has done more racist humor than Chapelle and he's my comedy god, BUT no racist or sexist jokes directed to members of this forum especially the few girls that are on this forum like Gabby. I won't accept anymore of that, ok Taylor??
    I am constantly flinging shit and simultaneously smearing it on my face as camouflage, so I understand Eddie. However, to set the record straight, I never NEVER said anything directed at Gabby! I simply said I do not agree with boys and girls competing against one another and I stand by that. If men and women want to compete against one another, I see that as a different issue.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor Culbertson View Post
    I am constantly flinging shit and simultaneously smearing it on my face as camouflage, so I understand Eddie. However, to set the record straight, I never NEVER said anything directed at Gabby! I simply said I do not agree with boys and girls competing against one another and I stand by that. If men and women want to compete against one another, I see that as a different issue.
    Just because I'm curious, why don't you want them competing against one another? I know at least one very solid Herzog blue belt who has some great comp wins against both women and men. I've rolled with Ashley plenty and there is not one argument I can think of for keeping her from competing against anyone willing to step on the mats. I'm not trying to be a keyboard gangster, I'm genuinely curious; why shouldn't men and women compete together if they're both willing parties?

K Madden

he said boys and girls...not men and women.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345