Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juice Recipies

Juice Recipies

Hey 10P! My wife and I just got our first juicer. She did the research and decided on a Vert, low rpm juicer so we can do greens also.
    My reason for posting is to ask any experienced juicers for tips and recipies to maximise taste/nutrients/clean up. Were going for nutrients not just making fruit juices that taste good.
    Any tips or tricks (ie watch out for nasty this, or just add a little of that) would be greatly appreciated.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Watermelon Juice and Bananas are GREAT! But make sure you get rid of the Watermelon pulp. Not because it's so bad, but it tastes so much better without it! The best way is to use a Nut Milk bag which can be found in some stores, but I got it off the net. You can also go for the Gracie Juice Bag but it's $5 more. Good though. It helps you get a lot more of the juice out, just make sure you wash your hands first

I'd check out some of Rener Gracie's stuff, his smoothies are awesome

I love Watermelon, the video to the juice bag is brilliant. There is alot of people going on about wheat grass but i done some research on it and aparently spinach is juat as good if not better, so try pitting some of that into your dinks for a kick of goodness, probably not taste to good though.

Array

School
    Unaffiliated
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Chow View Post
    Watermelon Juice and Bananas are GREAT! But make sure you get rid of the Watermelon pulp. Not because it's so bad, but it tastes so much better without it! The best way is to use a Nut Milk bag which can be found in some stores, but I got it off the net. You can also go for the Gracie Juice Bag but it's $5 more. Good though. It helps you get a lot more of the juice out, just make sure you wash your hands first

I'd check out some of Rener Gracie's stuff, his smoothies are awesome
    The juice bag works pretty well. The watermelon juice stains the crap out of everything though. Too bad my cat knocked my blender off the counter and shattered it. =(

Array

School
    10th Planet Essex Hotbox
    Taste wise its always about strawberries and bananas with juice, milk ot coconut water. Nutritionally I guess spinach, carrots and OJ is the one.

i havent tried water melon yet. Khale, spinach,celery,cucumber, ginger, and a little apple for flavor yesterday. green sludge and it was awsome. little too much ginger though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    I like to go simple with OJ, a banana, mixed berries, celery, carrots, spinach, cucumber.

So does it matter how much vegetables you put in with fruits? Cuz i dont want a cauliflower tasting drink...

yea, you taste what you put in. Broccoli is strong! But garlic wasnt as noticeable as i thought it was gonna be.
    Im trying to not use a lot of fruits because i dont want too many sugars. But throwing in an apple lightens it up and makes more juise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast