Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    I lift weights in the early morning and do jits in the evening. I havent had any problems doing it this way. When i was working out right before jits, i would cramp up really bad.

Array

School
    brawler acadamy
    its all bout nutrion. you are what you eat. i have helped lot of guys with this type of program. good easy asorb. whey protien. lots of bcaas exta glutamine and stretch stretch stretch. i would also go with the advice of using more tech. then strength when you roll. on the days that you do this try to stay hydrated we 70 percent water so that will help with recovery. there is also q protien called probolic sr you can take 2 scoops before bed you will recover in half the time. its all about smarter not harder

Array

School
    brawler acadamy
    Quote Originally Posted by natetheguy View Post
    its all bout nutrion. you are what you eat. i have helped lot of guys with this type of program. good easy asorb. whey protien. lots of bcaas exta glutamine and stretch stretch stretch. i would also go with the advice of using more tech. then strength when you roll. on the days that you do this try to stay hydrated we 70 percent water so that will help with recovery. there is also q protien called probolic sr you can take 2 scoops before bed you will recover in half the time. its all about smarter not harder
    dn

Array

School
    brawler acadamy
    for the protien you want a low cal isolate. you will take 1 shake in the am and 1 post lifting. take your bcaas with your am shake also take multivitamine.

Array

School
    brawler acadamy
    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Butler View Post
    I lift weights in the early morning and do jits in the evening. I havent had any problems doing it this way. When i was working out right before jits, i would cramp up really bad.
    that cause you were dehydrated if you drink coconut water before you lift and then before you roll you would be fine you want to take abou 12-16 oz at a time i recomend vita coco

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    don't forget to stretch before and after you lift

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Marshall View Post
    Find someone that will Hollywood roll with you. i dont know what other names there are for it. Thats what Erik Paulson calls it. Its when you roll no more than 10 percent power and speed and you kinda let each other accomplish your sweeps and catch and release submissions. You dont really resist anything you learn to go with the flow. Used to warm up doing that in CSW class. Helps a lot to get new movements down to.
    I do this with everyone regardless of how much bigger, faster or stronger they are. It helps you find the perfect spots to make moves work, otherwise you get smashed lol I work out right after BJJ everyday.

billyj. im 24

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123