Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Lincoln Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    I'm not a retard and I'm entitled to my opinion. There is no question Ryan is an excellent grappler. I just happen to find him terribly annoying.

I actually think JJ Machado is bad ass and I aspire to be as good a grappler as he is one day. That fact that he's accomplished so much with his deformity is inspiring to me. In fact, it reminds me of my aunt whose right arm was run over by a car when she was six years old, yet she still has managed to successfully live her life. She drives a stick shift, plays tennis, and so many other things that many would find difficult to do in her situation. So don't worry, I enjoy watching JJ's DVD's. Thanks though.

Maybe the one "but hurt" here is you, since you call ppl you don't know shit about retards on an jiu jitsu forum.
    You are entitled to your opinion. But if you can't get passed his Tourette's and politeness to see that his instruction is some of the best available, then you are a retard. I don't think you got the connection between Hall and Machado having ailments no fault of their own, meaning you also likely are a retard.

His thoughts on not using flexibility to replace proper motion seem logical to me. Just like not replacing proper technique with strength. It doesn't mean don't use these attributes if you have them, just don't rely on them past having proper fundamentals. And most high level grapplers, I think would agree, that laying flat on your back isn't ideal.

I'm not going to turn this into that Ryan Hall thread though since it's already happened here. Suffice to say, I'd recommend his deep half, 50/50, and triangle dvds highly.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Lopez Alvarez View Post
    I'm not a retard and I'm entitled to my opinion. There is no question Ryan is an excellent grappler. I just happen to find him terribly annoying.

I actually think JJ Machado is bad ass and I aspire to be as good a grappler as he is one day. That fact that he's accomplished so much with his deformity is inspiring to me. In fact, it reminds me of my aunt whose right arm was run over by a car when she was six years old, yet she still has managed to successfully live her life. She drives a stick shift, plays tennis, and so many other things that many would find difficult to do in her situation. So don't worry, I enjoy watching JJ's DVD's. Thanks though.

Maybe the one "but hurt" here is you, since you call ppl you don't know shit about retards on an jiu jitsu forum.
    Relax Slater

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    i really like the saulo ribiero dvds

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123