Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    it was like he was walking into an 80mph wind for the other half of the video.
    Brilliant

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan_Karam View Post
    No, but I've been this drunk.

is that the bad guy from the first men in black movie?

Array

School
    BETA Academy
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    In fairness, the guy spent at least three of those minutes struggling against an invisible opponent in his half guard.
    he just couldn't get that sweep

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    In fairness, the guy spent at least three of those minutes struggling against an invisible opponent in his half guard.
    Haha, I thought that too!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Entertaining as hell, but after watching it a few times, I think the "drunk" guy was acting. He was very aware of the security camera placement and played to the cameras' "4th Wall" very well. He was even reacting to the shopkeeper at 4:14 by leaning in just enough to tip the snack stand *which the shopkeep pushed back to keep it upright,* but at 4:22 the shopkeep wasn't there to support it and the "drunk" guy was leaning on it gingerly enough to not tip it over? I'm not buying. He is an amazing actor though. That may be the best drunk guy physical acting I've ever seen. I could be wrong though and everything he did that would indicate that he is just acting could be purely coincidental. Anyone with acting/stage experience here have thoughts on this?

By the way, I'm not trying to say anything controversial or argue here lol. I just found this video very interesting.

Array

School
    Neil Simkin BJJ
    I like this one....

Array

School
    On the search
    This guy is definitely fighting an invisible opponent. 1:10 the bell rings and his corner tells him to keep his hands up, protect his chin and distance with the jab. His opponent finds a home for that left hook as he tries to cross the street. 2:50 TKO! Winner and STILL champion....Invisible Man!!!!

Array

School
    Cummings Combat Sambo
    Quote Originally Posted by The kza View Post
    stop getting trolled so easily we all know when you OD on pot your eyeballs explode shorty after you raid the nearest supermarket for all the junk food it has....

this guy is joking right?

Array

School
    Cummings Combat Sambo
    i think these guys might be smoking that fake weed, or herbal insence. I Have never seen anyone so wasted and they both have the same problem. The back of their head weighs 100 lbs and keeps dragging them down.

Quote Originally Posted by James Steele View Post
    I like this one....

Looks like the same gail force winds hit the UK ha ha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12