petedogg27

Where to train BJJ in London Ontario Canada

So I live in London Ontario, home of theTeam Tompkins Sam Stout, Mark Hominick and Chris Horodecki. I joined the BJJ club at my school UWO, and the instructor is a black belt under Roy Harris. Unfortunately there is no 10th Planet BJJ around London and I was wondering if there is one coming soon? Now that I have gotten more serious about the sport, im asking where the next best place to train is in London. There is a Gracie Barra gym and a Robert Drysdale gym as well, and of course I can train at school under a Roy Harris black belt. I train on wed and thursdays at the school but I want to start training mondays and tuesdays as well. Where should I go for my second school? Either Robert Drysdale or the Gracie Barra gym in London? If a 10th planet was here I would definitely go there but I was wondering what is the next best option for me.

Here are the links the the:

Robert Drysdale

THESUBMISSIONACADEMY.COM (BJJ)Brazilian Jiu Jitsu London Ontario | Martial Arts | MMA | Mixed Martial Arts | Self Defence

Gracie Barra

http://www.graciebarralondon.com/

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    I was at a tournament at the Gracie Barra. Good Students and the head coach seemed pretty cool.

petedogg27

my instructor is not a black belt btw. it was a my mistake

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    Go with Drysdale

Array

School
    Inactive
    I thought Roger Gracie and Burillo Estima were in London at two separate schools?