Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

10th Planet Rashguards! IBJJF approved and ready for the Worlds

Hey everyone! It looks like our friends at OTM are going to help us get ranked rashies out in time for the worlds. They will have a white body, and ranked color on sleeves and ribs. 10th planet front and back, and a melee printed tag. Eddie and I agreed that we should offer special pricing for competitors at $35. That pricing will end after the competition.

I'm thinking that they should be done by Monday 10/31. We might do a preorder at meleefightgear.com because we have limited quantities and I want to make sure that everyone competing gets a rashie. The preorders will have a option to ship (2-3 day priority USPS) or pick up in person...for pick up orders, I will bring rashies to Legends that week.

Now...we may only do either short sleeve or long sleeve on this run. I doubt that we can do both. So...I would like to have people chime in to this thread to hear opinions on which is preferred.

Thanks for the support and train hard!

ttt!

oh and short sleeve please. :-)

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    I think Short Sleeve would be awesome, as the first were long sleeved. It'd make a nice change

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Short sleeve please
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    I'm in or both even tho I just bought both in nogi. Darn.. Either way works.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    I recently ordered the OTM short sleeve white body purple sleeve rashguard and its supposed to be here today or tomorrow... O.o
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    wow i just ordered my nogi shorts and rashguard yesterday....wish this was done before..

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by robert gero View Post
    wow i just ordered my nogi shorts and rashguard yesterday....wish this was done before..
    Cancel!

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    Awesome!!!!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast