Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Max P. View Post
    I like how no one of the other candidates tries to argue on paul's position concerning the economy because they probably don't understand it.

Let him talk about the economy and they are all silent, but when he gets to foreign policy they are all like "Herp Derp.. Iran haz nukes Derp".
    Looool..!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Ron Paul racist nonsense rebuttal video

Ron Paul hates jews or isn't kosher nonsense

Ron Paul is an "isolationist" FYI Michael Scheuer was the CIA Bin Laden Unit Chief.

"Ron Paul is an idiot about the economy."
    This video is Ron Paul predicting what was going to happen that is all unfolding today as we speak.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Ron Paul on Foreign Aid.

It's a 1 minute video and speaks hours worth of truth

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    only problem i have with ron paul is his position on global warming, because basically he realizes that to actually solve the problem it would require some type of government action.

Array

School
    Darkside (Gainesville, FL)/Gracie Barra Clearwater
    I hope you're all registered Republican so you can vote for Ron Paul in the primaries for your states! Hurry up, there's usually a period of time you have to be registered for before the primary.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    the meteorologist cannot tell me for certain that it will rain tomorrow, but "climate scientists" believe they can prove beyond a doubt that man made global warming is real and is a threat to our species?

In the 70's we were fear mongered into believing that we were going to reenter a global cooling period. Then global cooling somehow became global warming, then after much skepticism and a slew of leaked climate scientists emails admitting to cooking the numbers and misleading studies global warming became "climate change." Do you honestly believe in global warming? Do you realize that human existence has accounted for barely a hiccup in the time scale that the earth has been around for?

Ron Paul does admit that it obviously isn't good that companies dump fumes, waste, etc into eco systems, but that the free market should punish the companies by boycotting their products instead of some government bureaucracy attempting to regulate a corporations activities. because that's been working out pretty good for us for the last 20 or so years...

Array

School
    credit to E.Mays & N.Coleman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_C View Post
    the meteorologist cannot tell me for certain that it will rain tomorrow, but "climate scientists" believe they can prove beyond a doubt that man made global warming is real and is a threat to our species?

In the 70's we were fear mongered into believing that we were going to reenter a global cooling period. Then global cooling somehow became global warming, then after much skepticism and a slew of leaked climate scientists emails admitting to cooking the numbers and misleading studies global warming became "climate change." Do you honestly believe in global warming? Do you realize that human existence has accounted for barely a hiccup in the time scale that the earth has been around for?

Ron Paul does admit that it obviously isn't good that companies dump fumes, waste, etc into eco systems, but that the free market should punish the companies by boycotting their products instead of some government bureaucracy attempting to regulate a corporations activities. because that's been working out pretty good for us for the last 20 or so years...
    You have done no research... Anyone who is in geology or astronomy believes that only idiots ignore the research done. Both parties republicans and democrats funded research for it. just one chooses to ignore it.

http://www.cru.uea.ac.uk/cru/data/temperature/

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cmb-faq/anomalies.php

http://www.ipcc.ch/publications_and_..._reports.shtml here is about 30+ reports written by people from cambridge harvard, etc etc...

http://climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

I'm, sorry but unless you are a scientist and can submit a thesis to the ICPP then you should relize that we are responsible for it.

Array

School
    10th Planet
    List of scientists opposing the mainstream scientific assessment of global warming

More than 31,000 scientists across the U.S. – including more than 9,000 Ph.D.s in fields such as atmospheric science, climatology, Earth science, environment and dozens of other specialties – have signed a petition rejecting "global warming," the assumption that the human production of greenhouse gases is damaging Earth's climate.

"There is no convincing scientific evidence that human release of carbon dioxide, methane, or other greenhouse gases is causing or will, in the foreseeable future, cause catastrophic heating of the Earth's atmosphere and disruption of the Earth's climate," the petition states. "Moreover, there is substantial scientific evidence that increases in atmospheric carbon dioxide produce many beneficial effects upon the natural plant and animal environments of the Earth."

Read more: 31,000 scientists reject 'global warming' agenda http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=64734#ixzz1gUVCQNVO

Here's my take on "global warming" or "climate change" or whatever you want to call it this week:

Plants breathe carbon dioxide and convert it into oxygen, humans and many other animals breathe said oxygen and convert it back into co2 and so on and so on. For folks to try to convince skeptics that co2 which is a natural gas is suddenly the sole cause of "global warming" seems to be a stretch. Didn't we just come out of an ice age 20,000 years ago? Ok I know most people think that 20,000 years is a long time but earth has been around for over 4 billion years. 20,000 years is about the equivalent of a blink of an eye on such a grand time table.

Has anyone ever considered perhaps the sun's activity? I mean it is a huge volatile ball of burning gas speeding through outer space. Or what about the earth's own axis and orbit, or even the moon's potential influence on earth's climate? There is evidence that supports the possibility that the earth has experienced several pole shifts. Could that have an impact on climate also? What about the colder places on the earth like Greenland, much of Russia, Northern Canada etc etc? wouldn't those places now become beachfront resorts? why would that be such a bad thing? Unless of course you believe that notion that water levels will rise because of melting blah blah blah...

Disclaimer: I am not a scientist and this is just my own assessment at face value. I find the idea of global warming to be a sham and the solutions that have been offered up to solve the "problem" are nothing more than over regulatory and too expensive to enforce. The burden always falls back on consumers.

And just for fun...

Array

School
    10th Planet

Array

School
    Stallion Gym / Arte Suave Stuttgart

I guess only time will tell if the sun is responsible.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast