Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43
  1. #11

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Nice man. I'll definitely be rootin for ya. Ya'll should strongly consider makin the drive from New Orleans to Mobile one day and train at my gym. We have some straight beasts that can push him on top of a pretty high level of 10th Planet knowledge. You definitely wouldn't regret it.
    ,
    Thanks bro, We are in AL now, if Brandon (Decatur head instructor ok's it )

  2. #12
    Scott Philips's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Future 10P Mobile AL
    Location
    Mobile AL
    Posts
    917
    I'm not sayin today, just some time in the future when your not in Decatur. We're over 5 hours from there so it's not just a hop and a skip. We are 2 hours from New Orleans though so when your back home and wanna get some other good trainin in. I see no reason why Brandon would say no......we are a hotbox UNDER Brandon....

  3. #13

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Holy Shit! This is Brandon Henry posting under Ed's name I'm grateful for all the support. I will make everyone proud of the system in the UFC contract is signed we are ready to start me camp after the seminar at our gym thanks everyone!

  4. #14

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    I'm not sayin today, just some time in the future when your not in Decatur. We're over 5 hours from there so it's not just a hop and a skip. We are 2 hours from New Orleans though so when your back home and wanna get some other good trainin in. I see no reason why Brandon would say no......we are a hotbox UNDER Brandon....
    He's the coach buddy thanks

  5. #15
    Scott Philips's Avatar
    Array

    School
    Future 10P Mobile AL
    Location
    Mobile AL
    Posts
    917
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed"Lova" View Post
    He's the coach buddy thanks
    Indeed he is Ed, and a good one at that. Enjoy your time in Decatur, I know I always do.

  6. #16

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Indeed he is Ed, and a good one at that. Enjoy your time in Decatur, I know I always do.
    Thanks buddy

  7. #17

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    Good stuff! I'll be looking forward to that. Anything we can do to help prep, let us know.
    Thank you Slick Rick its a honor to hear that from a Brown Belt

  8. #18

    Array

    School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Location
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Posts
    109
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott Philips View Post
    Nice man. I'll definitely be rootin for ya. Ya'll should strongly consider makin the drive from New Orleans to Mobile one day and train at my gym. We have some straight beasts that can push him on top of a pretty high level of 10th Planet knowledge. You definitely wouldn't regret it.
    Could you send me your # in private message?

  9. #19
    Sam Sales's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th planet
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    1,561
    Congrats, this is excellent news. Will be rooting for you all the way. Safe training! :-)

  10. #20
    Slick Rick's Avatar
    Array

    School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Posts
    1,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed"Lova" View Post
    Thank you Slick Rick its a honor to hear that from a Brown Belt
    It's an honor to be able to give suggestions where I can. 146 could be some ways out and you are in Lousiana? I could roll out there sometime early in the new year to get some mat time in with y'all!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •