Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    It's an honor to be able to give suggestions where I can. 146 could be some ways out and you are in Lousiana? I could roll out there sometime early in the new year to get some mat time in with y'all!
    Always a honor

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Awesome good luck fellas!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Herzog it would be neat if you could get a seminar in Louisiana. The Big Easy, helping a brotha out, 10th Pleezy, and a seminar, would be a perfect excuse to head out!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Hey Ed. Whats your last name?

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Hey Ed. Whats your last name?
    I know your teamate is fighting a x friend all you have to

do is have heavy hands and don't get in JC Penningtons guard nasty triangles and arm bars. And on keep pressure on him and throw bombs he won't loose i promise!!!!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Good luck. Rep that shit hard.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed"Lova" View Post
    I know your teamate is fighting a x friend all you have to

do is have heavy hands and don't get in JC Penningtons guard nasty triangles and arm bars. And on keep pressure on him and throw bombs he won't loose i promise!!!!!!
    Ive watched some old footage on him 09-10. He really just tried to sweep alot letting unchecked hands on the mat all day. His game has probly evolved alot, but we're pretty confident our guards either simulate or surpass Jc's. I see it endin by tko after a right drops him. Thanks for the advice. We're preparing hard..

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Ive watched some old footage on him 09-10. He really just tried to sweep alot letting unchecked hands on the mat all day. His game has probly evolved alot, but we're pretty confident our guards either simulate or surpass Jc's. I see it endin by tko after a right drops him. Thanks for the advice. We're preparing hard..
    His boxing has evolved but he hates rubber guard and has no answer for it.. his arms are double jointed so he wont tap from arm bar are heel hooks I promise.. pressure breaks him..watch his cage wars fight on you tube.
    My boy John Leblanc broke his nose and he freaked out

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    This is his jiujitsu coach and my friend (JC's coach)http://youtu.be/mUwphLhF4z4

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast