Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet HQ

Scientific proof that prayer works, A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE

Start with this part, then watch the full documentary after, this is the best part

Full Documentary

Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

I am about as staunch a materialist and atheist as it gets, but I will definitely admit I find the stuff about water structure compelling. I know very little about chemistry and physics, so Ill have to check into it for sure. That said, saying that prayer works seems a bit hasty to me. That there may be some way to manipulate water structures is one thing, but prayer directly implicates some sort of super natural or intelligent intermediary in between the intention or desire for a particular circumstance and the actual initiation or succession of a particular circumstance. In at least what I have seen the actual science spoken of in this documentary there are only really material, natural explanations given. But, I haven't finished the full doc. Thanks a ton for posting this though. I am definitely going to have to look into this. Super interesting, for sure.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If music and thoughts can really change the structure of water then to me, that is some evidence of intelligent design.

Happy music and positive thoughts structure water molecules into beautiful geometrical patterns??? And negative thoughts and death metal structure water into ugly patterns?? And this is scientifically documented?? Whoa. If that aint some kind of clue of the spiritual realm I don't know what is
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Seeking
    This is nuts. In a good way.

At least this, if true, demonstrates the ability that we have as conscious beings to affect our environment via thought.

Maybe as we evolve forward our conscious minds will be the focal point of that evolution. Who knows?

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Corpstein View Post
    I am about as staunch a materialist and atheist as it gets, but I will definitely admit I find the stuff about water structure compelling. I know very little about chemistry and physics, so Ill have to check into it for sure. That said, saying that prayer works seems a bit hasty to me. That there may be some way to manipulate water structures is one thing, but prayer directly implicates some sort of super natural or intelligent intermediary in between the intention or desire for a particular circumstance and the actual initiation or succession of a particular circumstance. In at least what I have seen the actual science spoken of in this documentary there are only really material, natural explanations given. But, I haven't finished the full doc. Thanks a ton for posting this though. I am definitely going to have to look into this. Super interesting, for sure.
    Basically I agree with you Nick, about being an atheist and a materialist etc. etc.
    However last night I was watching the old black and white movie about the
    Miracle of Lourdes the story of a young girl named Bernadette who saw the virgin
    in Lourdes, France.That was all about miracle water too. I was raised a very
    progressive Protestant and have since become as you are but I found myself
    wanting to believe that she saw the Virgin etc. etc. and I was rooting for her.
    Some people were and are cured by that water in Lourdes. Maybe it's mass
    hysteria or something too. Anyway I found myself rooting for this poor girl
    who was trying to convince people she saw and talked to the Virgin even
    though I am neither Catholic or religious at all.

The Miracle of Lourdes - YouTube
    true story of the miracle of Lourdes and the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin Mary to St Bernadette ... 10:00 Add to Saint Bernadette Soubirous. THE MOVIE. ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8UhRpJRc4w - Cached
    .Play Video
    More results from youtube.com »

I wonder what water molecules would look like that just listened to "G in a Gi"

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    ~Abraham-Hicks~Setting Your Vibrational Tone. Everything is based of vibrational tones . I'm trying to learn how to use the teachings of Abraham .

Array

School
    Rip Tide Combat and Fitness
    :
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    ~Abraham-Hicks~Setting Your Vibrational Tone. Everything is based of vibrational tones . I'm trying to learn how to use the teachings of Abraham .

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Fascinating !

how does this prove intelligent design? I only saw the part that said 'emotions have energy that interacts with the world around us. 8 hertz to be exact.'

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast