Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    I can't comment on the sex but my thoughts and prayers go out for her Dad...

Array

School
    10th Planet Sherman
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    You might have to whip out the full arsenal and dig deep if the crying persists by watching the Notebook with her. She'll cry from watching that instead of being upset about her dad and this is your opportunity for fingerblasting. You'll be golden after a good old fashioned fingerblast city session. I suggest doing it at mid movie so you don't have to watch the whole thing. Possibly at the "It wasn't over. IT STILL ISN'T OVER!" part. I'm not proud of knowing this, but I had to whip this technique out after a Zoloft pill popping dryspell from an ex gf. You'll be happy to know she got firemanned. Also, turn on the AC and only have 1 blanket so she is forced to cling for warmth. This will allow easy and convenient DJing for a fingerblastastic evening, followed by fucking....making it so she forgets she even had a dad.
    what the hell, man.

LMFAO

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    You might have to whip out the full arsenal and dig deep if the crying persists by watching the Notebook with her. She'll cry from watching that instead of being upset about her dad and this is your opportunity for fingerblasting. You'll be golden after a good old fashioned fingerblast city session. I suggest doing it at mid movie so you don't have to watch the whole thing. Possibly at the "It wasn't over. IT STILL ISN'T OVER!" part. I'm not proud of knowing this, but I had to whip this technique out after a Zoloft pill popping dryspell from an ex gf. You'll be happy to know she got firemanned. Also, turn on the AC and only have 1 blanket so she is forced to cling for warmth. This will allow easy and convenient DJing for a fingerblastastic evening, followed by fucking....making it so she forgets she even had a dad.
    The force is strong with you Lates! I just don't have that much energy to waste on old pussy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    just make your move like you normally would, if she gets angry and says shit like "is that all you can think about" just pretend your trying to make her feel better or something
    I went with this. It failed. About to jerk off yo.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Sofia Hotbox
    you are insane!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12