Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals

Looking for a nice tablet but the IPAD is too expensive?

I stumbled upon the Le Pan TC 970 a while back and started reading the reviews on it.
    It is an android based tablet that absolutely rocks! It comes stocked with Adobe Flash, Android 2.2, etc etc etc. Plays videos flawlessly (I use Rock Player - Free from android market).

If you have been looking for a nice tablet that is comparable to the IPAD do yourself a favor and check this guy out.

Amazon has gone up a little to 220.00 shipped but I got mine for 179.00 shipped before Christmas.

Amazon Link

Last edited by Chris Ludington; 12-29-2011 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Added Video

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I got my wife a motorola Zoom for xmas. It gets the job done.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    How about that Samsung galaxy tablet?
    I've heard from some apple fanatics that it's better than the iPad

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    dude... I sell tablets... TOSHIBA THRIVE ALL DAY! leaps and bounds over the ipad

Array

School
    10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    This post was more geared toward the fact that this is a 9.7" capacitive touch screen tablet for about 200 bux. I'm sure there are much nicer tablets on the market so I certainly am not engaging in a "my tablet is better than yours" convo. Just putting the info out there since I have actual hands on experience with THIS tablet and it rocks. For the price it's hard to beat.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    I can't recommend a better tablet since I haven't shopped around, but I can recommend something....I'm 90% sure you already have an mp3 player. That being the case, don't use valuable gigs to store music. Use your tablet for videos. I have a youtube to mp4 converter and I'm filling my ipad full of instructionals. I have a dvd converter too so I can put movies on it as well. Just a suggestion.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Ludington View Post
    This post was more geared toward the fact that this is a 9.7" capacitive touch screen tablet for about 200 bux. I'm sure there are much nicer tablets on the market so I certainly am not engaging in a "my tablet is better than yours" convo. Just putting the info out there since I have actual hands on experience with THIS tablet and it rocks. For the price it's hard to beat.
    Yeah dude, $200 for a tablet is a steal! Especially if it works well. My boy got a suuuuper crappy one for $300. It was so bad he had a hard time selling it for $60.

EDIT: just read the reviews. Wow. If my girl hadn't gotten me the ipad for xmas, I would get this. Such an inexpensive tablet with so much capability. Great deal.
    Last edited by David Rosado; 12-30-2011 at 07:52 AM.

Array

School
    10th planet Hotbox Dawsonville :) North Georgia MMA
    I got the Kindle Fire and it does everything I need plus more.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield, Mo.
    I'm just saying i've seen the toshiba thrive sell for around 220 in the last couple weeks at some different retails stores... suckers beast

Array

School
    BJJ FUCK YOU TEAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric "Tiger Blood" Safier View Post
    I got the Kindle Fire and it does everything I need plus more.
    Everyones says kindle fire is bad ass!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast