Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    Rocha BJJ / Gracie Humaita
    VJ - looks like he has himself a nickname for his MMA career - "The Dinosaur"!

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    The kids being brought up in the system will be dangerous, imagine if we had a 10th planet summer camp like what they have for wrestlng. 10th planet intensive camp two full weeks of solid jiu jitsu training, running, takedowns, team tournaments... http://jrobinsoncamps.com/
    That my friend...would be SICK!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    The kids being brought up in the system will be dangerous, imagine if we had a 10th planet summer camp like what they have for wrestlng. 10th planet intensive camp two full weeks of solid jiu jitsu training, running, takedowns, team tournaments... http://jrobinsoncamps.com/
    Genius
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hickman View Post
    His first technique shall be the baby wipe.
    His first submission should be the Baby Arm Bar.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Quote Originally Posted by VJ Bella View Post
    When my son was 4 I asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He Looked at me very seriously and said 'I wanna be a Doctor or an MMA fighter'. I was like 'awesome'!! I was so proud an couldn't wait. Then he looked at me very seriously again and says 'or a dinosaur...yeah I think I'd rather be a dinosaur'. Sigh...
    If my son wants to be a dinosaur I will do everything I can to make sure he's a triceratops
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you all for the love. It would be way cool if Draco got obsessed with Jiu Jitsu but I'm def not gonna push him unless he wants to be pushed
    Thats what I did Eddie. I never asked them (Ondre and Caprice) to even consider training unless they wanted to. They decided at 3 and 4 yrs old to train and they love it. Its part of their lives.They were born literally on the mat. I used to teach with them in my arms almost every night and wheel them around in their pram inside the dojo. I used to have to carry my daughter of the mat every Thursday during Junior class, as she would fall asleep because she was so tired training so young. We would find her during practice in the corner sleeping. The first thing they learnt to say was counting 1 - 10 in Japanese it was hilarious. Even when they are misbehaving I threaten them with no dojo for a week and they bawl their eyes out hysterically. Its funny having kids who love martial arts. It has provided them with great confidence and self worth too among many other things. Now they are 9 and 11yrs old and still very interested and motivated to train. I think its because they are surrounded by amazing people all their lives who are martial artists.

Best wishes mate, you know how I feel about you man. I am sure Draco will be a phenomenal person at the very least! Say hi to Lux too.

congrats Eddie!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet
    Congrats Eddie. I've got 2 boys of my own. My oldest will be 3 next month and my youngest just turned 1. Time flies and they grow up fast. Before you know it Draco will be hitting locoplatas on the dog

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234