Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    THIS AMAZING!!!!!! Seriously I am at work losing my shit this is so awesome. I will be at both of these legendary events. Jesse and myself can film and make a highlight/mini-doc on the EC 10th Planet scene... and possibly capture some debauchery incase we ever need to blackmail Scott.
    "Like A Wild Fuckin Savage from the Dark Side of Danger" - Ninja

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    Awesomeness, just awesomeness!

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Coach sounds badass !!!!!!!! Do you have the room for a punkass kid ( that would be me.lol ) in this 10th Planet 2 day mashpit? God knows I could use the work. Let me know if you have room. I might have to pass on the scott party unless someone can hook me up with a fake ID.lol.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Of course you can come to the training camp Conner!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Dawsonville Hotbox
    I'd love to come. Do you know how much the training camp will cost?

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Count me in !!!!!!! I prefer my training partner to be tan, athletic and female of course . Hair color.... surprise me. No redheads, because of course you know, gingers have no souls.lol.

Let me know what I have to do to make sure I have a spot. My dad and coach are setting up another kickboxing match for June and doing a jiu jitsu tourny same day as kickboxing.They have been working on a bunch of advertising stuff for weeks. I could probably get them to sponsor your camp . Let me know and I will have one of them get ahold of you.
    Always train with purpose and fight with passion . Don't be afraid to dream big, but have the balls to make your dreams come true.

Hey Zog when you have some info on the price for the weekend can you send it over, want to give my guys a heads up cause I tried the last minute thing this month just to get up there and train with you and that turned to a shit show, anyway please hit me with the info when you can so we can get that worked out and hotel stuff worked out asap
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Will do, we are still working out some details, but you guys will be very happy with the price
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    im excited. low cost sounds great too

Array

School
    cornwall mma cornwall ontario
    sound like a bad weekend!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast