Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silvia might have earned his UFC belt back in the day. Not entirely sure. Doesn't matter, the guy is a can now. He's been knocked out repeatedly

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Give him another shot, for old times' sake. Have him fight Big Nog again.

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    He is 30-7 guys, as much as I don't like the guy either he has two bad losses out of 7 ( Wagner and mercer) other an that look at the other names! Bring him in and when he does bad give him the boot!
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Guest View Post
    Silvia might have earned his UFC belt back in the day. Not entirely sure. Doesn't matter, the guy is a can now. He's been knocked out repeatedly
    People were saying the same thing about Overeem a few years ago. Look at him now
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    I would watch that fight as well. Just to see someone knocked out.
    Oh for sure someone's getting KO'd or subbed in 3 rounds with Silva vs Struve. Plus Stuve is fun to watch. Something about his W's even after he takes a pounding to the face that's inspiring, and I think Silva would come out guns blazing if he was allowed one last chance. What's Dana got to lose if the fans want to see him win, or get KO'd.

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    He is 30-7 guys, as much as I don't like the guy either he has two bad losses out of 7 ( Wagner and mercer) other an that look at the other names! Bring him in and when he does bad give him the boot!
    ^^This

Array

School
    Ronin
    You make some good points I still think he would get owened and that video is still sad. Maybe he should hire you as his manager and pr agent.
    formerly known as jmw0582

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    That record is so deceiving!!! He beat nobodies! The one's you think were good, weren't! Vera, Aloski. We found out how good those two are....If they let him in, what ever. I feel bad to the guy's that deserve to be in the UFC and aren't. Example Vinny.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Tim-Sylvia-1061

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield
    Like I said, I dont like the guy but his record is outstanding as far as pure numbers go. Quality of opponents....obviously thats a whole nother story. He is a big dude put him against another big dude like Carwin lol.
    superherojiujitsuacademy.com
    http://www.defensesoap.com/idevaffil...ate.php?id=327
    10P4L
    F&V forever
    Ps 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Ge 32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
    Blackbelt 3/28/13

Array

School
    cornwall mma cornwall ontario
    i would watch.... also agree he can beat a bunch of the current heavyweights

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast