Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Luckily can say I'm 100% but I'm only 20 and I'd be stupid to think that'll last much longer considering my recklessness.....

All I know for sure though is you won't last a minute without the above mentality. I better build some of that mental strength
    quick, I'm due for a broken arm eventually. **knock on wood

no 'injuries' as i'd define it, but i'm never 100% pain free.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    I am sore all the time, especially both shoulders and adductors.
    From white to purple belt, only thing that's happened is sore shoulders and adductors?!

Don't worry Logan, I mean Mike =D. Your secret healing factor is safe with us =D.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    welcome to combat sports.
    pretty much, huh?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Ronin
    I got bad shoulders. Hurt my right trying to escape a kimura and hurt my left one in my 1st competition. But My Legs are juuuuuust fine
    10th Planet, It's How I Roll

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    To me injured is more along the lines of needing to take time off of something to heal Whereas hurt you kinda just play through the pain. For me I took a hockey puck to the mouth this year and knocked a couple teeth out. But thankfully I was only out from rolling for a couple of weeks.

Array

School
    Lake Effect jiu jitsu
    I'm 38, roll twice a week against mostly 20 yer olds, lots of bumps and bruses, joint tweek here or there, and very sore most of the time the next day, but for the most part nothing major!! First major black eye last week, stray elbow I think.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chi-Raq - 10PSOG
    Psshhh I'm always banged up. It comes with the territory. Nothing a bit of the Motrin can't solve! As for Mr. Hockey up here...maybe if you had a full face cage on you'd still have those teeth! LOL! #manshit!
    Panda travels the 10th Planet and flows free.....10th Planet Special Operations Group for life!
    The Shadiest Mother Fucker of them all....

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I am injury free after training almost 2 years. Tap early and tap often. I actually get more banged up playing basketball.

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    Ah the joy of training in combat sport! Each time I think I'm injury free something happens! LOL The latest one is my wrist, I've been dragging that injury since September and it got worse in the last few weeks to the point that I lost shit loads of strength in my grip and squeeze! I'm rehabbing it at the moment (the nerve got compress by the swelling around my wrist explaining why I couldn't squeeze or hold a grip without being in some major pain)
    I've been in a splint for close to 3 weeks now and I should be able to train again next week but with a splint on! It's really frustrating not being able to roll for so long!!!
    I've always rolled with everybody and I've got a bunch of big dudes at my gym so it takes a toll doing that on a daily basis but it's a small price to pay to have some fun grappling!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast