Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia

Visitors from another Planet

I would like to thank Ryan Parsons (Spl?) from my good friend Louis Ho's Montreal Affiliate, for stopping by at 10th Planet JJ Melbourne for a training session last night.

We loved having Ryan with us and I felt humbled to have him here, as I did not feel so far away from my brothers in Montreal at all by having in our academy.

Louis, thank you for all your hard work in developing your guys as Ryan has great wrestling and is a strong beast! He rolled well with the team and they also appreciated having him there to train along side another brother from another planet!

Ryan, it was a pleasure man and I hope your travels in and out of the system continue to be fulfilling for you mate!

Come see us soon and give my best to the warriors in MTL You are all very welcome to drop in anytime to visit us downunder!

Train on!

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal
    Hey Frank. Ryan is pretty cool. He is actually a Kung Fu and Muay Thai teacher and has 2 of his own schools. But he trains his Jiu Jitsu with me. I told him that you guys in Melbourne were legit. Glad to hear that he dropped by.
    Head Instructor of 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Montreal

WWW.10thplanetjiujitsumtl.com

Array

School
    Team AMMA
    Hope you're not teaching AMMA teammate Clint to much while he is over there either. Don't need him coming back and subbing me again
    www.twitter.com/totalpac

www.totalpackagepromotions.net
    Don't stop dreaming just cause you wake

Array

School
    10th Planet Montreal
    MTL... reppin down unda!

Array

School
    We had a great time and I hope ALL OF YOU some day drop into my affiliate and roll like brothers and sisters Say Hi to the gang for me Louis and talk soon.

i'll be back mid july maybe august for a full week very much looking forward to it

Array

School
    cant wait Clinton