Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by brent_littell View Post
    Rampage is low class and should be in jail for killing unborn children in high speed pursuits. He sexually assaults females on camera, so I can't imagine what he does when the cameras off. Overall, if it werent for fighting, he'd be playing dominos on cell block d.
    damn BURN!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel"EL DIABLO"Diaz View Post
    You know how come rampage didnt take down Forest when he was throwing leg kicks when supposedly rampage is a wrestler...sounds like sore loser talk
    lol BURN

Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell C View Post
    I remember his fight, and Joe said that he thought rampage should throw more leg kicks because he was doing well with them.
    How is that talking down?

He said he did well with leg kicks...the UFC has Joe say what two fighters are better at over each other, so it's already set up to where Joe will say one fighter is better at certain things than the other.

The Joe Rogan bias thing amazes me.
    He's been a fan and commentator before 99% of current MMA fans even knew MMA existed.
    It's because, like in all sports, fans usually think with their emotions instead of their heads. I have had moments where I didn't exactly agree with Joe, but I don't recall him ever being biased. I think guys just get upset when Joe praises the fighter that's beating up on their favorite fighters.

Joe doesn't just praise BJJ. He praises good wrestling. Good striking. And he points out what he believes are under utilized tools. But I wouldn't expect Rampage to think rationally.

Array

School
    AJ Sousa BJJ Center
    Nuthuggers

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Perez View Post
    Nuthuggers
    self proclaimed
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Gracie University
    Quote Originally Posted by David Rosado View Post
    It's because, like in all sports, fans usually think with their emotions instead of their heads. I have had moments where I didn't exactly agree with Joe, but I don't recall him ever being biased. I think guys just get upset when Joe praises the fighter that's beating up on their favorite fighters.

Joe doesn't just praise BJJ. He praises good wrestling. Good striking. And he points out what he believes are under utilized tools. But I wouldn't expect Rampage to think rationally.

I just find it funny how he says Joe is a biased towards jujitsu, and then complains how Joe said he should use leg kicks.

To me, it's interesting when Joe talks about how a fighter should adjust to win.
    He preemptively calls out submissions, and half the time fighters with a good corner make similar adjustments to the ones he says would work.

If I were a UFC fighter, I would wear an ear piece with Joe's commentating on it.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Dewitt Jr View Post
    Full metal jousting!
    fucking love that show

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Video of Rampage talking about Joe.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/news...-UFC-in-Japan/

Cant belive i was duped into watching Rampage have a pocket wank.

Array

School
    NO 10TH PLANET WHERE I LIVE
    RAMPAGE is a funny guy period

Array

School
    Institute of Martial Arts Colorado Springs, CO
    Increasingly, Rampage is showing himself to be a rude, and inconsiderate person. His treatment of that young fighter on The Ultimate Fighter Show ("titties") - that was bullying behavior, funny to some, not funny to a lot of others. The above mentioned vehicular behavior. Playing with himself on an interview and yawning openly while on camera. When someone yawns that openly in your face, and they're not famous enough for you to put up with it, how does it make you feel? What are they saying to you? Calling out Rogan for giving good advice. He did take getting broke by Jones surprisingly well. If you were listening, you also got an impression as to the quality of his training for his fight with Bader. He was comfortable, not hungry, comfortable. He will be a gate keeper, now, for as long as his remarkable genetics and terrifying hooks let him continue.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast