Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/New Orleans

MTS 35 discussion

I just got done watching this episode and absolutely loved it. I love Denny, the dude is such a positive person. I've never really seen him teach techniques until now and it awesome how he breaks everything down. The D-1 pass is something that I'm going to attempt to work into my game. One of the guys I roll with is a GB guy and plays z-guard a lot but I never really had an answer for it until now!

How did you guys feel about this episode?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    It was a good episode. Denny is the man. Adding in the North South choke to my game
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    His style is awesome for this video format. His dense, detail oriented style of teaching is perfect when you can rewind and review everything. I don't mean to say that his style sucks live, since anybody who's taken any sort of class knows that details are always reiterated. So in a live class, there is always a chance to review and restate everything.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Denny is a rep fanatic. Dude puts in incredible numbers, that's why 10p Sf breeds monsters like Travis, Adam, Mike & Ben and they went 12-1 at the Gracie Nationals.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Paternoster View Post
    I just got done watching this episode and absolutely loved it. I love Denny, the dude is such a positive person. I've never really seen him teach techniques until now and it awesome how he breaks everything down. The D-1 pass is something that I'm going to attempt to work into my game. One of the guys I roll with is a GB guy and plays z-guard a lot but I never really had an answer for it until now!

How did you guys feel about this episode?
    Absolutely LOVED IT!!! Love Denny's teaching style/personality/details/etc... I will definitely try and have him out to my Moon soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ/ Brentwood BJJ
    I pulled off Z-Guard to Pyramid the other day!