Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco

Anyone esle happy that Frankie Edgar...(Spoiler Alert)

...lost?

Justice has Ben served. I'm so happy that the judges weren't swayed by Edgar's "triumph of the plucky, little guy" bullshit. The bigger man won, Daniel-san, now go to the back of the line.

I have to say, 2012 is off to a good start. but it could be a storybook year if Jon Jones gets a tooth knocked out. Fingers crossed.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    jones > rashad.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Not happy at all lol. Im hoping for a drop to featherweight but if he stays at lightweight I wont mind
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    Edgar's "triumph of the plucky, little guy"

I .
    As far as that is concerned no but it's not b/c Frankie fought and came back. I just don't like Benson Henderson ... IDK I just don't like him

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    i expected more on the ground / sub attempts from ben

Sam Sales

I like Edgar. I think he was a great champion, and tbh him putting Maynard away in their 3rd fight was one of my favorite MMA moments of last year. :-)

Array

School
    10th Planet San Francisco
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Cran18 View Post
    I just don't like Benson Henderson ... IDK I just don't like him
    Well, that about sums up my feelings for Edgar. I can list more reasons why I should like him than reasons why I don't, and yet, I still don't like him. There was a brief moment immediately after he knocked out Gray Maynard when I, reluctantly, gave him his due, but I got back on the hate wagon pretty quickly. It's safe to say that I like anyone who's fighting against Frankie Edgar, even if I wasn't much of a fan before (Gray Maynard is a perfect example of this).

Array

School
    GBBJJ
    Well, that about sums up my feelings for Edgar. I can list more reasons why I should like him than reasons why I don't, and yet, I still don't like him. There was a brief moment immediately after he knocked out Gray Maynard when I, reluctantly, gave him his due, but I got back on the hate wagon pretty quickly. It's safe to say that I like anyone who's fighting against Frankie Edgar, even if I wasn't much of a fan before (Gray Maynard is a perfect example of this).
    Yeah I respect that

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Bendo is a beast. I might be bias because he's from my hometown but he's just plain tough. Can't wait for the Pettis rematch... would much rather see Melendez get a shot though.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    ...lost?

Justice has Ben served. I'm so happy that the judges weren't swayed by Edgar's "triumph of the plucky, little guy" bullshit. The bigger man won, Daniel-san, now go to the back of the line.

I have to say, 2012 is off to a good start. but it could be a storybook year if Jon Jones gets a tooth knocked out. Fingers crossed.
    Hater Keep dreaming...Jon Jones will NOT lose until he goes up to Heavyweight!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast