Array

School
    Counter Violence LLC

Just got home from the Indy Herzog seminar...

This was an absolute game-changer. After working out of books for so many years it was awesome to get a dose of real live training, and Zog is awesome to learn from.

It was great to meet some of you guys from on here, and to whoever it was who gave me some rolls (I'm bad with names) I appreciate it! See you guys at Eddie's next week!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It was great to meet ya brotha!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Indianapolis
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post
    This was an absolute game-changer. After working out of books for so many years it was awesome to get a dose of real live training, and Zog is awesome to learn from.

It was great to meet some of you guys from on here, and to whoever it was who gave me some rolls (I'm bad with names) I appreciate it! See you guys at Eddie's next week!
    YES! It was great to meet you too Dylan. See u next week!

All I gotta say is we should all be extremely thankful we got the ZOG on our side! Not only is he have an encyclopedia of KNAWLEDGE...but he possesses true master skills at teaching it as well. We all love how Eddie and his top dawgs have designed a Rubber Guard path to so many attacks, etc. Well if you haven't had a dose of the ZOG yet, you will be amazed at the path Chris has designed for leglocks and defense. It is truly a science and he is for sure a master at it!

Thanks again for coming out Chris!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    It was my pleasure thanks for the props, I had a blast!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    Rhyno's Gym
    Sorry I missed it, I would have loved to have been there for Zog! See you all next Saturday for Eddie, PS don't leg lock me too bad please.

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Ehrnreiter View Post

Game changer for sure. I had no idea that there was a way to achieve such control and positional dominance while attacking the legs. The positioning was eye opening and humbling. I really wasn’t very interested in leg stuff over the last few years, but had noticed a trend in the last competition my kids were in, and thought it time to visit leg locks. I talked to Bill and for my 40th birthday got a Zog seminar.

Wow. The teaching methodology was phenomenal, but was overshadowed by the concepts of superior position when attacking the legs, especially the position Coach Zog called the knot. The structure of the seminar led to rapid and detailed recall of a vast amount of information. The videos were good but seeing it and learning in person made all of the difference.

Game changer at a fundamental level for sure!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Logan Cook View Post
    Sorry I missed it, I would have loved to have been there for Zog! See you all next Saturday for Eddie, PS don't leg lock me too bad please.
    Logan, I can't promise anything...

You see it was Christmas in February in NapTown ;p The boys have all new toys to play with, and you want me to ground them on New Years??? LoL I will put them in a temporary time out Sat, just for you! So you're safe! But to everyone out there in competition land... ALL BETS ARE OFF!!! Paul Harris eat your heart out LoL! We will be taking legs home as trophies! I have already told Chris how I feel about this weekend, so this is for my fellow Nibiru... You are doing yourself and your Moon a severe injustice by not having Chris out to share his "Knawledge" with you and your students! His level of understanding of the leglock game was astounding! I wanted to keep this seminar "in house" just for my Fighters and Competition Team, and for the most part I did (minus 5 or so of my fighters that couldn't make it due to work), and one or two visitors. I can not say how glad I am that I made that choice!!! This knowledge, I wanted to benefit my team, and it did so! More than I could have ever imagined! Chris earned a new level of respect from me this weekend. My only regret, is I didn't book him for two days, instead of one! Chris I can not Thank You enough, and I can't wait to have you back! Until then, I look forward to training with you again on May 5th.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    ttt for Zog!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    ttt indeed!

Array

School
    lawsons combat sports
    Zog is the man