Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside, California

David Tice Leglock seminar at 10th Planet Riverside went extremely well

I'm extremely happy and exhilarated with how the leg lock seminar went yesterday
    at 10th Planet Riverside in Riverside, California. (Have been practicing and teaching leglocks since 1997 and have been a voice in the Wilderness for leglocks ever since. People are finally starting to listen.) It was a real shot in the arm/leg for me. Just a bunch of great guys together working on leg locks and leg lock counters and having a fun interesting time. Really happy with the comments received from some of the guys there. Some said they knew nothing about leg locks before and now they feel like they know a lot more about them.

Special thanks to Slick Rick Marshall for being there. Rick was training with leglocks even before he started training them with me and has been training two times a week for sometimes now with Gokor the number one teacher of leglocks in the world. Rick showed a few techniques and helped teach and gave his knowledgeable comments about leg locks. Others there were; big Ruben teaching his Prayer Heelhook from the guard. (Worked with Dustin on that one over and over and got it down really well now), Wrestling Ruben, big all American football player Leon and his lovely wife and cute baby, Ricco Santana, Power lifting Jeff Acona, Kumba Man, Dustin, Scott, man from Vista and few others. Just enough people to make it a fun interesting time. We filmed it all and will be giving a DVD to everybody that was at the seminar.

Array

School
    Paul McDermott from Vista was there too and in fine form with his leglocks.
    Paul recently did very well in our 10th Planet Riverside grappling tournament
    plus he rolled with the Mendes Brothers a couple of weeks ago when they did
    a seminar at 10th Planet Vista.

Dustin C.

Thanks Dave and Rick!! Heck yeah it was a great time! Hope the rest of you guys can make it next time! I never knew anything about leg locks before now i feel as if i have the tools to put them in my game, i still have a long journey down that road (and many others) but at least the journey has begun. Thanks again Dave and Rick!

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin C. View Post
    Thanks Dave and Rick!! Heck yeah it was a great time! Hope the rest of you guys can make it next time! I never knew anything about leg locks before now i feel as if i have the tools to put them in my game, i still have a long journey down that road (and many others) but at least the journey has begun. Thanks again Dave and Rick!
    Thanks to you Dustin for being there with such a great enthusiastic attitude and working with me on that Prayer Heelhook from the guard. I really really like that move. Any way we got that Prayer Heelhook down didn't we?
    I'm going to take my video camera to the next leg lock class and film some more and add that to the leg lock seminar DVD
    you and everybody who was at the seminar will get. A part from that e-mail me so I can send you some links on leglocks
    including that cool Prayer Heelhook technique.

Was telling people about your great enlightening story at Gracie Barra and the kneebar. Maybe it wouldn't be very good grappling etiquette to tell that story here but I wouldn't mind it if you told that story. Shows the importance of leg locks. Oh the irony of it all.

Array

School
    Ok Dustin, I just check my e-mail and found your message in my junk mail. I switched it over to the in box.
    Any way I wrote back to you with that link that shows the Prayer Heelhook and other moves. Let me know
    how you like it. You can sign up for free and they'll send you video techniques every week or so.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Quote Originally Posted by 10th Planet Riverside, Ca View Post
    I'm extremely happy and exhilarated with how the leg lock seminar went yesterday
    at 10th Planet Riverside in Riverside, California. (Have been practicing and teaching leglocks since 1997 and have been a voice in the Wilderness for leglocks ever since. People are finally starting to listen.) It was a real shot in the arm/leg for me. Just a bunch of great guys together working on leg locks and leg lock counters and having a fun interesting time. Really happy with the comments received from some of the guys there. Some said they knew nothing about leg locks before and now they feel like they know a lot more about them.

Special thanks to Slick Rick Marshall for being there. Rick was training with leglocks even before he started training them with me and has been training two times a week for sometimes now with Gokor the number one teacher of leglocks in the world. Rick showed a few techniques and helped teach and gave his knowledgeable comments about leg locks. Others there were; big Ruben teaching his Prayer Heelhook from the guard. (Worked with Dustin on that one over and over and got it down really well now), Wrestling Ruben, big all American football player Leon and his lovely wife and cute baby, Ricco Santana, Power lifting Jeff Acona, Kumba Man, Dustin, Scott, man from Vista and few others. Just enough people to make it a fun interesting time. We filmed it all and will be giving a DVD to everybody that was at the seminar.
    Dave I appreciate you putting on the event yesterday.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Redlands
    Dustin is was great seeing ya roll through. It's good to see people enjoying the leg lock game. I, like you, am a student of the game-constantly cracking open books, watching vid, and going to study sessions by different professors. See ya soon bro!

Array

School
    Dustin, Did you get my e-mail with the video of the Prayer Heelhook and the Slice Knee guard pass?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Rick View Post
    Dave I appreciate you putting on the event yesterday.
    De nada Rick. It was fun. Learned a lot too.

Dustin C.

Quote Originally Posted by 10th Planet Riverside, Ca View Post
    Dustin, Did you get my e-mail with the video of the Prayer Heelhook and the Slice Knee guard pass?
    yeah i got it, some good stuff, thx!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast