Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GF or JJ

Array

School
    NA
    you know.....how much free time is really getting taken away from her....and hour or so a day? of exercising? is that really so much time? wtf is wrong with her...take that simple perspective even tho there are probably other factors like your schedules and stuff.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Quote Originally Posted by David Stager View Post
    Maybe she doesn't object to jiu jitsu, per se, but the idea of you working out. Maybe she was hoping that you'd let yourself go a little bit so she wouldn't feel guilty about putting on extra pounds. That's my hypothesis anyway.
    LOL you been dropping gold all day.

Array

School
    10th Planet Phoenix and Fabio Santos BJJ (Team Monstro)
    hey thanks guys for your feedback she knows how important it is to me ive talked about opening my own school in the future ive thought about the whole maybe she wants me to let myself go a lil but she met me when i was a gym nut ill give it a couple more months and see how it goes and i would be supportive about anything she does if she would get passionate about something.

were not married and we dont live together or have kids

Array

School
    10th pl.-Ronin
    Well, at least you know she's not cheating on you. If she was cheating on you, she wouldn't mind you going to the gym! Seen?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123